Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Republicans

That goes without saying. But her younger, sharper self roasting him would be doubly sweet, especially with his history of getting smacked down by women.

Nice strawman. The probems with waterboarding are that the US defines it as torture, and it’s ineffective at extracting usable information.

The only thing waterboarding is good for is satisfying certain peoples bloodlust.

When has anyone made Trump…"Look like a Dope?

Even the dim witted Acosta got his bile thrown right back in his face…So much so he held the microphone like a petulant child.

I understand wanting a global borderless utopia, but President Trump and his voters are here to tell you such a thing does not exist.

A kind and generous United States DOES exist and offers opportunity to those who respect and follow the rules.

This post is a hot mess.

1 Like

Riiiiiiight…But out right assassination is OK.

Thanks for proving my point.

Loser?
Trump beat your sweetheart- the Hideous Hag.

2 Likes

They’ve found their new hatred object!

2 Likes

Nobody is bullying her, she’s the bully.

Remember they made fun of Bush with Jack Bauer?

:rofl: sure she would…

yep. i’ve posted that a few times.

you can’t have really effective Republican Media unless you have a villain. some republican voters just can’t see that they’re being used by a director like Ed Harris in The Truman Show.

So what do you think about her comments about Amazon’s HQ 2?

During most of the Bush presidency I was stationed over seas so never really up on pop culture at the time. When 9-11 happened, It was after 10pm in my time zone. I remember hearing about the show 24 when I got back to the states in 2007. I had left the states in January of 1999!

Well, that’s not true all. It works quite well for it’s intended purpose.

There’s no blood in waterboarding.

Who knew Republicans were such terrorist lovers?

That’s the “US citizen” that got droned on Obama’s orders.

They don’t give a ■■■■ that a US citizen was killed or about due process. Just something they can complain about Obama.

Fun, fact-filled, informative.

If the intended purpose is a false confession, sure.

She’s too stupid to make a good villain.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen them, but I can guess that they’re probably against corporate tax welfare and reflect the mainstream view that communities should stop buying business expansions with tax giveaways that will never be recovered.

Tried in absencia by wikipedia. Well there you go…