Obstruction Poll

That would have been a good game a year ago for every time liberal posters in this forum used “dossier”. No so much now.
Lets just all forget that the dossier was once a big deal and tied all this nothing together.

Reading some of the acolytes of D Trump’s posts it reminds me of the RC into the Painters and Dockers union. Unlike what occurred with that RC these acolytes want no investigation into potential illegalities uncovered.

The fact that people like you mock the concern about this is disturbing.

Spygate what?:rofl:

People don’t like talking about Obama corruption for some reason.

I’m surprised you didn’t recommend word vomiting impeachment like some Democrats are doing. :rofl:

Actually people don’t like talking about conspiracies about Obama corruption, as opposed to actual corruption, like everyone around you getting indicted such as the case with Trump.

Not a shot, a hit.

Obama is now implicated in the Hillary server coverup thanks to the hard work Judicial Watch did and is continuing to do.

Maybe we should discuss theories about why D Trump said “I’m …”.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I agree, these people are really stupid.

And some people do nothing but.

1 Like

If you agree with me and my previous post then you agree the Obama implication nonsense is hilarious. You dont get to change around my implicit response. Doesnt work that way.

1 Like

I took advantage of you, sorry.

Well done.

I know. Its like the person didnt even understand what they were posting. SMH.

they repeatedly step on rakes.

Havent you been paying attention? It wasnt obstruction because he knew he was innocent!

So…Judge Andrew Napolitano says it was obstruction of justice and the Department of Justice says there was no obstruction of justice because there was no corrupt intent.

Which one is important? Hmmmm…