Obstruction Poll

Then why did he state in his report that the answers were inadequate.

you have yet to answer that question.

Allan

where? Here? Have seen such nonsense here.

Allan

Angry Dems
Deep State
Bad Memory
Hilary
Seth Rich

Maybe he would have recovered his self-proclaimed great memory.

Mueller must know the answer to that as well.

There is nothing to answer. To believe Mueller wasn’t fully prepared with material on each of the questions asked is really kind of naïve.

Muellers answers don’t matter when interviewing a suspect. The point is you want to hear what the suspect has to say about their involvement in the crime.

Saying “I don’t know” “I don’t recall” is not the right answer for the “best brain” “best memory” Trump.

and to get a stream of “i dont recall” responses inadequate.

Allan

But there was no crime! :+1:

So here we are once again back to the beginning. No one is paying any attention to Trump’s written testimony and the House certainly won’t be impeaching Trump for his “I don’t recall” responses.

So bottom line no one has been able to point to anything resembling obstruction from Trump in the way of preventing access to those in his administration or preventing access to any related documents.

And so will Huber and Horowitz. :rofl:

The only crime is Hillary and the Democratic Party paying for an unverified dossier from the Russians so Deepstate can execute their attempted coup with it.

People that talk about a coup happening here have no idea how coups really happen.

Hell they havent ever even read the definition of that word.

Yeah, but they ‘‘know’’ one was in the works here. Ask Sneaky.

Actually if i were gonna ask, i would have gone to the real resident know it all who descinded from the heavens themselves and didnt even bother to ask God himself if he minded. But he aint been around in awhile for some reason :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Maybe his demons have finally caught up, as hard to believe as it might be.

New drinking game: every time Weedhopper uses the words “dossier” or “coup”, take a shot.

No, he should take a shot. :laughing:

Three sheets to the wind in less than 20 minutes.