Obstruction of justice? I don't think so

No :roll_eyes:

Really??? :roll_eyes:

like who? omarosa? cohen?

1 Like

Yeah really :roll_eyes:

No - that would be obstruction.

This is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle. People become convinced they know more than the professionals actually doing the job…

Absurd.

doesn’t matter if his attempts at obstruction were successful. Nor does it matter if teh investigation bears fruit.

only your biased opinion…

No different that your own biased opinion.

I expressed no opinion, but asked a question…

And I answered it. Can’t wiggle out of the implied nature of the question made as a statement. In a court of law they refer to this as a declarative statement. its pretty clear what you meant to do with that.

Simple Doug sees Trump pulling a Stalin. Nothing like the great purge.

1 Like

We arent here in a court of law… :roll_eyes:
Your answer is only your opinion and your opinion, as I mentioned, is very biased

Uh huh, so you asked a question with no clear purpose :roll_eyes:

Despite what you think you have done, you’ve proven no point with your question, only made an assertion that you to this point have not affirmatively proven, nor offered up evidence to. You really should take a debate class.

Donald’s mistake was in thinking he could run his presidency in the same cult of personality/no limits to what I can say and do MO as he does his businesses.

Obstruction of justice is a big meh. It could be anything or everything in the inflamed mind of a partisan.

Didn’t every one think that a successful businessman would be the most ideal person to run the country because the country should be run like a business?

Actually you are the one who should prove the allegations you spread, as you are the one permanently making assertions…:roll_eyes:

And that could still be proven true, just not a business model where the owner feels entitled to adoration from his underlings.

Donald wants to be a dictator. His glass ego can’t handle the slings and arrows directed at a president.

To quote you. I asked a question

" Hmmm where have I seen that before?" The context of said question being presented before said question. The proof as you ask is readily evident. You just have to be not dumb enough to not see it. #flippersshouldbeillegal

Obama…Holder and Lynch.