Obstruction of justice? I don't think so

No :roll_eyes:

You are about 4 decades too late to the party.

you have seen that before at Obuma…:sunglasses:

You don’t get to specify my thoughts. Doesn’t work that way. That and your assertion is wrong yet again, color me surprised.

you want to decide what is wrong and what not? are you the owner of the truth? :rofl:

I’m the owner of my opinions and my assertions. I’m the rebuttal to those that post stupid ■■■■ and get destroyed in threads like this :slight_smile: Keep talking I’ll do it some more.

Seems like you opined in the Big Tech thread and have similarly been dismantled as well. Keep trying though.

Whataboutism. No need to get carried away.

Why?

10 ch

It’s consistencyism.

“Whataboutism” is “Trump is allowed to do X because Hillary did X.”

“Consistencyism” is “Trump is acting like Obama on X, and you were mad at Obama about X, so why aren’t you mad about Trump doing X?”

1 Like

If there’s even a possibility people in the campaign conspired with a foreign country to influence an election, that could be a crime. I know Trump and his mouthpieces have said this is all bull ■■■■■ but why not investigate that to see if it happened? Trump obstructing that investigation into that crime is also a thing.

It is not obstruction if he is acting within his authority unless it can be proven there was some nefarious reason, such as he knew of his own guilt and was trying to hide it. Is the head of the FBI obstructing justice every time he decides to continue or end an investigation? No, because he is working within his authority, just as is the President.

There are parts of the dossier that are true, parts that are completely fabricated, but that is how you sell a consummate con.

No kidding, that is dictator 101 and not surprised you would support it. Seriously you people spend too much time defending a NYC elite neo-liberal conman. For love of god he was a Clinton supporter till he started his plans to become POTUS back in 2008. All of the sudden Mr NYC neo-liberal suddenly becomes a GOP to slowly con you fools.

But Trump was not a successful business man. He went bankrupt 6+ times and his fortune he inherited from his daddy would been worth more than Trump is worth now if had of just invested it in a good yield mutual fund. If it was not for money he got for laundering for Russia oligarchs he would of been really in bad shape instead of living be seat of his pants as he was.

1 Like

Which parts have been verified as being “completely fabricated” exactly? I’ve not read that anywhere, and would love to see a link. Thanks!

Of course it makes perfect sense to the liberal mind that proving Russian involvement by one campaign is with Russian involvement of the other campaign. Good grief how do libs survive as it appears there is no oxygen getting to the brain.

The above was not my quote.

Easy to say and I’ve said it myself but we have to remember that President Trump was never a politician and he was a total outsider to the DC Swamp so he did have to rely on recommendations of others and we can see how that has turned out in many cases. I don’t think anyone could have imagined how politically corrupt the FBI and the DOJ had become to the point of being more rotten then Congress.

It as only about a couple of years ago when the GOP was still Pro-FBI, and Republicans were proclaiming that we should not vote for anyone for President who was under FBI investigation.

1 Like