Obama worst president since WWII

Discernment is NOT your strength.

No, it is a strength of mine.

You said Bush II owns them too, implying Obama had a hand in “creating” them and that’s just not true.

Now if you mean “own” as in “pwn” as in “u got pwned” in internet gaming l33t speak, you’re right, Obama eventually started doing that (even though he was too weak on them at first), and left Trump with a very solid path to defeating them.

it’s when Barack was doing his magic fundamental transformation trick.

Yeah, when he was transforming the US economy into a stable prosperous economy and left Trump with some great trends to continue.

As I stated above, there are a lot of reasons this poll shows what it did in 2014. The govt shut down didn’t look good for Obama. Obama’s involvement in Libya was not well-received and not a good thing-he even admits that, and his initial reaction to ISIS (which was playing out right at the time of this poll) wasn’t good either. But his last two years were generally pretty good, and his current numbers reflect that.

On the whole, history will look favorably on Obama, whether you agree with that or not.

How does one measure the “worst” president?

Carter was ineffectual, but he was honest and did what he thought was right. I find it hard to call him the worst based on his character.

Bush II was weak willed and was lead astray by the questionable characters around him but I believe he was good hearted and that means something.

Nixon was paranoid and made very questionable decisions based on his inner demons but I believe he wanted what was best for our country.

Trump appears to have absolutely no redeeming qualities what so ever.

I have to say Trump is by far the worst.

1 Like

Carter and W were the worst.

Good point, just like intent is important when evaluating a crime.

I do believe that Trump sets the bar when it comes to thinking of himself over country when it comes to every action he makes, so you may be right.

Trump is a tragedy. A man with great potential and greater moral flaws…

….and your inability to discern what I told you should act as evidence when I said discernment is not your strength. I responded to Cynic regarding Bush, implying that this has been blamed on Obama and it’s all Bush. The other things and this are his “too”. You and I are saying the same thing but in your desire to one up me, your discernment has left you. Now…I’m done and you can have the last word.

How about oon his results? His actions created the situations in Iran and Afghanistan.

Donald’s certainly the worst human being ever to hold the office.

1 Like

This is literally what you said:

If you can not see how that is read as “Pople think Obama created ISIS, but own owns them too” implies that Obama “owns ISIS” then I think you may need to reexamine your wording. Because it certainly looks like you were implying that when you say “too.” Too means “in addition to” or “also” or “as well.”

It would be strange to insinuate Bush I had anything to do with it-ISIS as we know it accelerated to power almost solely as a result of Bush II’s war-it seems strange to put that on anyone but him/Cheney.

How about the peace agreement he helped broker between Israel and Egypt?

And the bad blood between the U.S. and Iran predate Carter by 20 years.

I can remember Eisenhower being president when I was a kid and the 2 worst Presidents of my lifetime were Carter and Obama easily.

The 2 best Reagan and Trump.

If the blood was so bad, why did the US equip their military with all that hardware?

That’s ridiculous.

You win the internet.

Wait! Andrew Johnson.

There’s many things I didn’t approve of in his presidency, but he is far better than the jackass we have now.