Obama to give McCain eulogy. Trump not invited

You can see the Dixie Chicks slam President Bush at 17 seconds. After that… freedom of choice kicked in and people chose not to support them.

Now show us the YouTube with Ann Coulter speaking at Berkeley in 2017.

Who shut who down?

A little reminder: You were the one who attacked first. The right with all its nit-picky censorship has done a lot more to stifle freedom of speech.

As for the Dixie Chicks, it was conservatives and talk radio who made that fight. Liberals didn’t.

Sure, pal.

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/13/donald-trump-says-he-may-pay-legal-fees-of-accused-attacker/

Its part of dying. Last requests. Where you want to be buried and how. Perhaps you have not been a part of the Hospice method. This is part of it.

proving my point, are you?

The lib didn’t even want to let Trump speak at his own rally. The guy got what he had coming to him for trying to shut down the rally.

I had the same reaction, but maybe McCain was aware it was going to be reported and didn’t mind.

McCain has the right after his sacrifice for his country was mocked by Trump.

Yes. It does if one is going to criticize for not serving.

McCain getting a last dig in at Trump. I like it.

No…you are totally incorrect…dissent is not trying to shut it down.

I wouldn’t want Trump at my funeral either.

Don’t forget bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,

shutting it down is not dissent.

Don’t play games.

Theres that. He doesnt have to pay for sex

In Trumps defense…he probably didn’t pay for the sex…he paid for the silence afterwards.

Its like the old joke about paying a hooker for sex. I’m not paying her for the sex…I’m paying her to leave afterwards.

This administration ,like some posters we know, use semantics to cover their butt, when the truth of the matter is simpler.

1 Like

Touche…lol

“… as we forgive those who trespass against us…”

John ole buddy… don’t go to your grave holding a grudge.

Probably not, but using the word decent when referring to the dying old colostomy bag is abusing the definition of the term.

Dunno, I’d want to check his credit card bills for furniture expenses around that time period.

Rimshot.

10 characters.