Obama to give McCain eulogy. Trump not invited

I don’t know how to better explain this. The man you elected is a ■■■■■■■ scumbag. Decent people don’t want him around them.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/senate/386385-obama-bush-to-give-eulogies-at-mccains-eventual

1 Like

My biggest regret in politics is being talked into voting for that ■■■■■■■■

As I said on other forum…we dodged a bullet when Obama was elected.

Why wouldn’t it be George W Bush?

Oh and I don’t blame McCain at all, after lazy lyin’ Don mocked his military service.

1 Like

First link might be tricky. Sorry. Try this

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/senate/386385-obama-bush-to-give-eulogies-at-mccains-eventual-funeral-report%3Famp

But still a ■■■■■■■ scumbag.

There’s going to be multiple eulogies

Let’s hope Trump takes to Twitter about it.

1 Like

Yes I see that now. The OP just selectively mentioned Obama and no one else.

I hope McCain is as comfortable as possible. Cancer is a horrible thing.

Surely even he isn’t that crass. He should leave a dying man alone.

I hope so. I am sure that Trump still holds a grudge against him for his vote on the HC bill.

I agree on both counts

Hi Joanne. I did make a mistake there. Sorry. But I think it’s something that Trump will not be welcome.

The Republican party: where your POTUS isn’t invited to a Senator’s funeral

No problem…and as I said, I don’t blame McCain one bit for this decision. Besides, Trump makes everything about him. He’d even do it at someone’s funeral.

Also,. Anyone know who I contact to fix that title? Cause I was obviously drunk when I typed it.

did you think mainstream Republicans like Trump?

Only a moderator can do that.

why can I edit the the title?

I can. Am I the only one that sees my own edit?
I just added the word “test”.

does anyone else see the word “test” after the old title?

Oh he is. Everywhere that he has been speaking, even the last few days he makes a point of telling everyone how they got a very bad vote on the healthcare that night. Very unexpected, very bad vote by “someone” trying to get the ■■■■■■■■ that go to see him to boo.

His supporters are scum too.

Yeah. How did you do that Magic Man? Thank you. But I definitely see the “test”.

I must be special.

Gee… this could be fun.

But I’ll tell the mods to fix whatever is wrong. Weird.

@moderators

Hey mod… this is weird but I can edit titles of threads that are not mine.