Obama to give McCain eulogy. Trump not invited

Deligitimization [sic] and devious mischief” - I like the sound of that.

1 Like

It’s pretty amusing for me to be so cocky in a post with a typo.

Edit: the blocked word is not profanity.

The typo is not what makes it interesting. I don’t worry much about typos.

I contain multitudes.

The Donald didn’t have problems mocking a handicapped man. I wouldn’t put anything past him.

Oh, he is just that crass.

The Draft Dodger just got his Idiotic Military Parade through the 2019 Military Budget. Estimated cost: $30,000,000.00 That $30 Million could feed everyone of our 40,000 homeless veterans for 6 Months!

1 Like

The idea of a military parade has to be the one of the dumbest and most irresponsible things ever done by a president. But hey, as long as Dum-Dum is still president, we’ll probably see something to beat that.

I read.

No im not the system admin of this place, but I am the system admin for the company I work for.

I don’t blame McCain one bit. I haven’t always agreed with McCain’s politics, but that doesn’t detract one bit from the fact that the guy suffered as a POW in service of this nation. As such, he deserves respect. The day the draft dodger insulted McCain’s service was the day I swore he would never get my vote.

I hope they can keep McCain as comfortable as possible as he faces this one last battle.

2 Likes

Does it matter?

Its important to remember who is the better speaker and who has better words to say, therefore Obama is the choice. Eloquence being the deciding factor.

I hate that this is already reported before the man is even dead. Was that detail really so hot and important that the NYTimes couldn’t hold on to it till afterwards?

you use Discourse elsewhere?

McCain wants to revel in it for awhile. He deserves a good one back on Trump. Trump should have tempered his insults when it came to McCain… like keep them related to his naive LibLove. The POW thing was Trump’s biggest mistake.

Me too. I’m hoping he’ll be around a while, but I would suspect that’s probably not going to happen.

1 Like

Well there are many discourse forums out there, I actually prefer it to VBulletin.

Hilarious…

Big difference between libs and conservatives. Libs try to shut down opposing views.

"The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas". Call_me_ishmael, 2017

Conservatives railed against the Dixie Chicks and Black Lives Matter to name two. Your guys didn’t want their views out there either.