Obama to give McCain eulogy. Trump not invited

I’ll take the high road here.

This is not religion. This is a leftist troll farm.

Come on - the guy is, quite literally, dealing with the fight of his life right now. He’s got a lot bigger things to worry about right now than Donald Trump.

At any rate, I’m done with this particular conversation. I may not always agree with the guys politics, but with his service and time as a POW, he deserves a lot more respect than this.

1 Like

And with his last breaths McCain’s pure hate is on the tip of his tongue. “I don’t want the President of the United States at my funeral.” And “my biggest mistake was Sarah Palin”

That’s pure hate.

A picture of our president digging a grave for a guy t who has cancer.

I’m surprised Republicans here haven’t reported that post.

Pure hypocrisy.

Yep. That’s the best thing to do. Bottom line is the old geezer can plan his own funeral…good for him.

In 18 minutes Hannity will be on the air. Lots of news. One of the top stories is the latest revelations about McCain pushing the “Pee Dossier.” Instrumental in the biggest scam in US Politics.

And lets just forget the fellow POW claims that while a prisoner, in Vietnam, McCain performed like Tokyo Rose over Hanoi radio.

United States Navy
Years of service: 1958–1981
Battles/wars: Vietnam War (POW)
Awards…
Silver Star Medal
Bronze Star Medal (3) with Combat “V”
Purple Heart Medal
Legion of Merit (2) with Combat “V”
Distinguished Flying Cross
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (2) with Combat “V”
Others

“Beginning in August 1968, McCain was subjected to a program of severe torture. He was bound and beaten every two hours; this punishment occurred at the same time that he was suffering from dysentery. Further injuries brought McCain to “the point of suicide,” but his preparations were interrupted by guards. Eventually, McCain made an anti-U.S. propaganda “confession”. He has always felt that his statement was dishonorable, but as he later wrote, “I had learned what we all learned over there: every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine.” Many U.S. POWs were tortured and maltreated in order to extract “confessions” and propaganda statements; virtually all of them eventually yielded something to their captors. McCain received two to three beatings weekly because of his continued refusal to sign additional statements.”

59,948,323 Americans voted for McCain. We’re posting at a place with hardcore partisans. I can’t imagine that many of them (republicans) didn’t vote for him.

And now he’s trash.

Interesting, no?

I voted for Palin.

At that time we assumed the POWs whistleblowing on McCain were just fake leftist smears.

McCain is up to his neck in Deep State Swamp. He’s in the same club. No thank you.

1 Like

Why would they report it? They’re fine with someone being a ■■■■■■■■■ as long as it’s from their side.

There are actual recordings from Hanoi radio. Anyone can find them. Hanoi Rose violated his oath.

somebody, anybody needs to give me credit for correctly describing a whole bunch of people for 4 decades. i’ve laid it out and told folks what a lot of people around me are like and i’ve been called a liar every step of the way.

told you so. nah nah nah nah nah.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

John McCain, from his supposed death bed, just came out against Haspel as CIA director and backed Kamala Harris, one of the worst people in the USA, RUNNNG for President.

Hypocrites, all of them.

yeah, she’s one of the worst people in the USA…

“While Harris was the San Francisco District Attorney, the overall felony conviction rate rose from 52% in 2003 to 67% in 2006, the highest in a decade; there was an 85% conviction rate for homicides, and convictions of drug dealers increased from 56% in 2003 to 74% in 2006.”

you’ve shown yourself in this thread by posting a pic of our president digging a grave for a guy with cancer. we all know people like you.

Might I suggest you practice what you preach here too so that you don’t lose credibility in the other forum. You’ve certainly lost it to me.

Hypocrite. Did you even watch the hearings today? What she today is evil.

No. What I didn’t do today was defend memes of Trump digging a dying Senators grave.

1 Like