Obama to give McCain eulogy. Trump not invited

Ugly isn’t appropriate when someone is on their death bed.

1 Like

Yes, that was disgraceful.

Yup. That way his family doesn’t have to be the bad guys.

1 Like

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He’ll be sure to send tweets from the bathroom.

More proof that Trump is representative of the moral fiber of all republicans.

What is wrong with you man? I know class and tact are hard to teach, but good gravy. The man is dying from brain cancer. Do you not have any heart in you at all?

2 Likes

Obama can defiantly deliver a moving speech.
It will be written for him of course but he knows how to deliver it. I wouldn’t want Trump to try to read anything because he is just terrible at speech giving, unless they are all off the cuff and one wouldn’t want that in situations like this.

So i would prefer to have Obama give a speech even over Bush.
Hell Bill Clinton was great at it as well.

In delivery of speeches Democrats tend to do better. Regan was good at it as well.

You actually think he’s good at off-the-cuff comments?

The epitome of a trump hugger…sad.

How many Trump haters in this thread, voted for McCain? Suddenly they love Mc Cain.

Will the after party be a Spirit Cooking Gala?

Brain Cancer tastes good.

Yum. And the master of deviltry is Obama the gourmet

Everyone is aware of the POWS who blamed Mc Cain and John Kerry back in early 90’s for blocking search for POWS?

Everyone is aware of the POWS in the prison camp with McCain who claim he was a sellout to North Vietnam?

Here is just one such starement.

"The impression that McCain and the media has attempted to portray of McCain’s 5 1/2 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam is about as far from the truth that one could possible go. McCain, from the first moments of his capture, had behaved as a COLLABORATOR and propaganda tool for his North Vietnamese captors. McCain had engaged in no less than 30, and likely as many as 38 anti-American propaganda broadcasts for Radio Hanoi during the period of his captivity. Far from the image of a dedicated American “hero” sweating it out in a North Vietnamese prisoner’s “hotbox” for 5 1/2 years, McCain was often given “special” treatment by his captors, who were fully aware of his father’s and grandfather’s 4 star admiral positions with the Navy.

No one has ever witnessed McCain’s supposed “torture” at the hands of his jailers. The consensus opinion of other POWs in McCain’s camps was that McCain was NEVER tortured by the North Vietnamese. McCain’s disgraceful and wholly reprehensible conduct (along with John Kerry) during the 1991-93 Senate Committee on POW/MIAs leaves no doubt that McCain is a traitor to this country and its veterans and especially to the families of POWs and MIAs.

Addendum: Col. Earl P. Hooper Sr., died on July 11, 2008 at the age of 86, six months after this article was posted…Ken Adachi].

By Ret. Col. Earl Hopper "

Much better than he is On Script. He does a Terrible job Reading.

Strange I give Democrats high five on the way they deliver Speech’s and you pick out my comment on Trump.
You have Trump on the Brain.

Why do you need someone to give you high five for your high five? Go get a hug somewhere.

trump is terrible every time he opens his mouth to do something other than shove a Big Mac down it.

I’m sure Kegler cried about Michelle Wolfe’s jokes then posted this

See, that’s just like a lib - equating this thread with somethimg as cruel and black-hearted as making fun of Sarah’s makeup.

2 Likes

Weren’t you on the religious forum waxing about respectful dialog. Then you come here and post this lol - I’ll mark you down as another here with no credibility

Who hurt you so terribly that you resort to this? Not even our resident trolls wemt lower than Donald himself.

You must not be paying attention then. McCain has been obstructing is the most vile ways.