Obama to give McCain eulogy. Trump not invited

I know you don’t care what Kamala Harris did today.

I know you don’t care that Mc Cain sold out to the Vietcong, while fellow prisoners were being tortured.

I know you don’t care that Californian leftists are betraying the USA either.

This is the Hannity forum and the troll farm and their masters are here. I know you don’t care. You like it.

You’re defending memes of Trump digging a dying Senators grave. Own it.

1 Like

yep. dude has cancer.

Hypocrites…

You lost all credibility. No one cares about your strawman trolling. Enjoy making fun of people who are terminally ill. Classic trumpist…

The Russian troll farms have nothing on the leftist Troll Farms

I love this new place!

1 Like

me too. for all the obvious reasons.

You can’t be serious. I have a hard time believing someone would be that classless just to defend another politician

Trump ridiculed McCain’s service for political purposes. He did similar things with Cruz and Rubio. Cruz and Rubio go over the insults, McCain didn’t. That’s McCain’s option. He can have whomever he wants.

That’s about the whole story.

1 Like

i can. i’ve been trying to tell people for decades.

Cruz and Rubio “got over” Donald’s insults for political purposes. McCain didn’t have those concerns, and told Donald to pound sand.

Let’s not even begin to suggest Cruz was somehow the better man in all this for tucking his tail between his legs.

1 Like
  1. Cruz and Rubio demonstrated they lack spines. I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primaries, and now regret that decision. I’ll not make that mistake again - should he seek another presidential run.

2. I don’t recall either Cruz or Rubio being tortured as POW’s. Republicans have historically been very pro-veterans. I see that is another thing that has changed under Trump’s stewardship of the Republican party.

Have you read the thread

trump ridiculed them because that’s what he does. That’s what he’s always done. It has nothing to do with “politics.”

Trump is a conflict seeker. That personality type works in many professions (like the hatchet-men that corporations hire to come in and fire a bunch or employees). Once I realized that about him (decades ago) I just kind of blew him off (and didn’t care that he was getting in the faces of paint stores and plumbers and electricians and carpenters and daring them to collect the money he owed them). Now that he’s president, his conflict seeking is affecting all of us. Hell, he does it almost daily on Twitter. He does it with leaders of other countries.

And he’s never gonna stop. That’s why we’re all gonna have to put up with his drama for 4 to 8 years. Non-stop.

1 Like

This place is becoming depraved.

It’s pretty much the same people that were on the old board.

I don’t remember them posting memes celebrating brain cancer.

Me either.