Obama rips trump in his first stump speech

So Obama is out there while Joe is hiding. Too funny…

4 Likes

Kristi Alley was at a campaign event. Didn’t know that.

Joe is prepping to dominant tomorrow’s debate. Trump will lose BIGLY! :wink:

1 Like

What do you think Trump is raging about right now? So many to choose from but Obama lighting him up has to be top 3 right now.

5 Likes

Was she claiming Pelosi is an actual witch and going on about Q Anon? Because she says that stuff.

1 Like

How many were there supposed to be?

The man running against him, and the guy this op is about had longer.

Why didn’t they?

1 Like

If you think they flushed W down the memory hole during the great, fake Tea Party rebrand nonsense, watch what happens with Trump if he loses.

In the future, Republicans here will probably get indignant when you bring him up, while dismissing him as a liberal Democrat, calling themselves “independent constitutional conservatives,” and swearing that they never really supported him. They’ll find a quotation from a Democrat in 1994 saying something not-insulting about Donald Trump, and claim, “Democrats supported him just as much as Republicans.” A back-of-the-napkin equation looks like this:

What they did with the Iraq + What they did with W in 2009-2010 x 100 = GOP approach to post-Trump era.

7 Likes

Where IS Melania?

Been meaning to ask.

I have googled that many different ways and I can’t find a answer. But it is a good question.
I did find this article which has some history of the number of federal ventilator’s over time.

Yeah, except liberals pretty much hate all republicans.

She has a cough from the 'rona that will last exactly 2 weeks…

Nah, we like the Never Trumper country club type not ■■■■■■■ crazy ones. There’s a decent chunk of those out there. Still not fully trusting of them but they have shown at least some character and love of country.

2 Likes

She was suppose to be out on the stump yesterday. But it is being reported that she has a persistent cough. It is thought that it might be left over from her having the virus.

No we don’t. Some of my best friends are Republicans. And I have certainly made some friends on this board who are Republicans.

1 Like

Obama was weak. He doesn’t believe in Biden. He’s just fulfilling his party obligations.

1 Like

Libs, not liberals.

He was killer and did his job. Increasing turnout, which spells the end of Trumpism.

2 Likes

He was weak and sent to Philadelphia.

Biden wins PA and Trump is done.