Obama rips trump in his first stump speech

The mask was a nice political touch. No mask necessary while giving the Lewis eulogy.
And the R’s are accused of politicizing the mask LOL

1 Like

Funny.

Most of the stuff that would have helped in the early days of the pandemic were things that Obama/Biden should have taken care of during their terms, but didn’t.

Wonder why he didn’t mention the sorry state his administration left our pandemic readiness in.

2 Likes

Yeah, there should have been a playbook. And a pandemic response team. And Trump was completely blindsided having only 3 plus years.

3 Likes

I think a sizable percentage of conservatives are like me and already don’t listen to what he says.

We just care what he puts his signature too and wish he would talk less.

I think that Trump and crew are lying on multiple levels about how much work was done in previous years.

The life of luxury out there on bucolic Martha’s Vineyard must be getting boring.
That “Hopey Changey” line of BS got stale years ago. But to his credit, he drew a bigger crowd than Kamala!

2 Likes

This is getting ridiculous with the idiot failure out campaigning now.

1 Like

We can be reasonably sure they wouldn’t have died of their comorbidities without also having contracted COVID.

1 Like

Yes. Just graph deaths by month in the US. You will see the Covid bump. Here it is

1 Like

A group of black voters interviewed. the response was perfect, “Obama is old news”.

Hillary endorses Obama’s campaign efforts.

Hunter should be out on the campaign trail for his dad. Not every day your dad runs for POTUS

Obama’s first rally for his old VP is held two weeks before the election.

High fives everyone!

Congratulations, he got off the couch for Joe in the eleventh hour. Great motivation.

4 Likes

Nothing is ridiculous anymore. Welcome to the deep end of the pool. Enjoy.

Actually a really smart move. The timing sucks oxygen out of the room leaving Trump less time and exposure to make his case to whatever undecideds remain.

High fives all around. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Jay-Z and Beyonce next. Oprah too

I think the Trumpists are just upset by this because they know that if Obama was running as the D candidate, Trump would be hard-pressed getting anywhere remotely near 100 electoral votes.

The battleground states would be Kansas, Mississippi and Tennessee.

1 Like

So they wrote a playbook, but didn’t bother to replenish the supply of respirators?

Yay?

1 Like

Not everybody can get Scott Baio and Kirstie Ally.

3 Likes

Trump had 3 years to replenish the supply, why didn’t he?

1 Like

When Trump became POTUS there were 16,600 ventilators in reserve at HHS. And there was a maintenance program to keep them operational. And in the first year of the Trump administration the maintenance program was cancelled. And there are items in and on a ventilator that have shelf lives.
Yay?

3 Likes