Obama”No serious person out there believes you can rig an election...”

It seems kind of tame by today’s standards. I mean, now the jokes are that Republicans are colluding with a hostile power to undermine the Republic.

Pretty funny.

And 9/11 … Don’t forget 9/11

As do liberals … point?

Well, admitting it’s a joke is the first step…

1 Like

That must mean Obama committed Treason…LMAO!

We now know they knew it was going on as far back as 2014 and did nothing about it nor did they do anything to prevent “Russian Penetration of the Trump Campaign” even though they claimed to have known it was going on at the time.

What’s “feeble” is deflecting away from those facts.

I’m not sure what your point is.

Part of those comedian’s shtick is that they are completely knowledgeable about politics. It’s what makes their programs work as an entertainment source. Kudos for them.

2e6bce

Comedy reflects reality. It’s only funny because it’s true in some way.

That isn’t even close to accurate.

It is. A joke wouldn’t be funny to you if you didn’t think it was at least a little bit true. That’s why humor affects us differently, and why what might be funny to me isn’t funny to you.

Rod told you no Americans were involved with Russian meddling last friday when he indicted the 13 Rooskies. That’s the end of the investigation in reality…

1 Like

I would wager a pizza that more will come of the investigation before it ends.

Obama wasn’t talking about foreign interference, espionage, Russian active measures. He was responding specifically to the persistent and baseless claims from Donald Trump that the election was being “rigged” against him somehow (voter fraud, media bias, etc.) in tweets such this one.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/787699930718695425

It was a long, long time ago, and we’ve forgotten the context.

I’m sure he’ll ad to the list of nothing burger indictments of old stuff, not related to the election, but nothing related to collusion as Rod told you last week.

We’ll have to wait and see. Nobody knows what Mueller knows.

It was right in the middle of Obama knowing the Rooskies wee hacking dem brains with Jesus boxing facebook ads… lol!

And the administration knew at the time that indeed the Russians were in fact meddling in the election process.

1 Like

How many fraudulent votes were counted because of Russia’s activity?