Obama”No serious person out there believes you can rig an election...”

You can’t deny that was bad optics.

Are you saying ordering fancy mustard is bad optics for a President?

It wasn’t bad optics. It was made up garbage by the Dems. And the mustard thing was a joke. The attacks on the jacket were made in full pathetic seriousness.

No. It was bad optics. It was a non-issue, but it also wasn’t a smart wardrobe choice on her behalf. It looked bad.

I’m asking you if ordering mustard looks bad, and why.

I don’t understand whats funny about mustard. Could you explain the joke to me?

If wearing a jacket that says “I dont care” to the border area which has been the subject of so much scrutiny for the possible mistreatment of human beings is not bad optics then you obviously have zero understanding of politics.

Dont you recall the outrage at Obama wearing a tan suit. While the hyperbole was a bit much I agreed that it was a very poor choice for him considering the subject matter he was addressing.

I wonder if putting blue cheese on your hamburger is funny too. I’m thinking about dinner.

It should have been incredibly obvious to any thinking person that the jacket was not there in ridicule of children. It is laughable, but not in a funny way.
Tan suit? Don’t even remember than one.

Why isn’t it funny?

By the way, why is mustard funny to you?

Of course you dont remember :wink:

And do you understand what we mean by bad optics when it comes to politics? Its not about the reality of a situation its about the perception. Seriously mate your continued mission to defend defend defend at all times is making you look pretty ignorant.

I thought it was an onion article, and I made sure i verified it really happened before reacting. It was hilarious because it actually happened. I don’t know why that isn’t funny to you.

Remember the days when the Dems blamed everything on George W.?

There was a funny advertisement at the time about an elite person, unseen, in a limousine who was borrowing a certain snobbish brand of mustard. The joke was that the person was supposed to be Obama. Geez, you people are still offended by that after all these years? Image if the networks had allowed a SNL type show to ridicule your President ten times every weekend.

Like the Iraq war?

Rig an election, change the results…I think he is probably correct? However, what was talked about here was influence. How much influence did the Russian hacking of FB, Twitter and other web resources have on how people actually VOTED in the election? I think that is what the investigation is all about right?

Everything! It was so cool and now the Trumpist are doing it…

Yes. I know of the 1988 commercial that was later spoofed by those mtv kids. So the joke is that Obama is an elitist snob?

Sean and Rush are not journalists - nor do they pretend to be…Though with the behavior of the self-professed journalists its easy to understand the confusion.

Outrageous to ridicule a sitting President like that, isn’t it? Republcians are so vicious.

They kind of pretend to be. They pretend to at least be correct in their viewpoints.

“Why not focus on the here and now…”

The here and now is a direct result of acts (or lack thereof) of prior administrations. This is not happening in a vacuum.