Obama”No serious person out there believes you can rig an election...”

I’ve never seen that show. I’ve heard of it though. I don’t like to think how many people in the world find that sort of thing entertaining, so I don’t. Their not worth creating bad energy over. I’m happier this way.

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t understand it either.

Who cares? As long as they adopt a don’t ask, don’t tell policy, I could care less what television programs one consumes in the privacy of their homes.

I guess I have to allow that people are allowed to watch generally accepted television in public for first amendment reasons. But I can still be upset that I might have to be exposed to something I don’t like. Things got silly.

1 Like

Stop making sense.

Clear thinkers can differentiate between rigging an election and meddling in the election. Some, since the CEC is pushing an agenda to re-focus on Obama, follow the carrot over the cliff.

2 Likes

Super cereal.

Bookmarked to see how Trump gets blamed for Obama response to Russia to annexing Crimea and antagonizing Putin over Clinton loss.

Russia is allowed to have an opinion on candidates.

1 Like

Of course they are. Few seem to remember the huge sigh of relief from many in the Russian government the night Hillary lost as well. She actually wanted us to go to war with Russia over their involvement in Syria. How short some people’s memories are.

What she actually stated as policy…

Clinton has called for the establishment of a no-fly zone and “safe zones” on the ground in Syria to protect non-combatants. Trump says this could “lead to World War Three” due to the potential for conflict with Russia, which is providing military support to President Bashar al-Assad.

What President Trump actually did even though it might escalate Russia hostility…

How soon we misremember events of the past 2 years.

But Obama!

Yes. But Obama. What about it?

Why not focus on the here and now. If any democratic President had said what Trump said at yesterdays meeting with Putin YOU and others would be having a meltdown on here.

The fact that you are ready to believe a foreign power that is diametrically opposed to the values that America stands for just because you can in no way bring yourself to be critical of Trump shows the depth of hypocrisy and complete lack of any political integrity.

You even had Newt Gingrich one of Trumps most stalwart defenders for the first time say something critical about Trump. Even the normally reliable Fox News Network is seeing a wider range of criticism come from its commentators and journalists. It is interesting how Hannity has remained quiet on this except to say that Trump was very strong at the end of his press conference.

Seriously strip away the left vs right for a moment and for this President or ANY President to side with Russia over the intelligence services of the United States has to be condemned.

2 Likes

you are being far too reasonable and logical for this to work.

That may or may not be true. However, this is what happens when intelligence agencies and mainstream media are politicized.

1 Like

I have to agree and Presidents have always done this to a degree but what Trump said yesterday was like nothing we have seen before.

I agree. It’s like nothing we have seen before.

All media is politicized.

Rush and Sean have yet to do a fair report on anyone.

Look a little harder at the indictment of Mariia Butina yesterday. The Russians had a much deeper plan to screw with the election. It wasn’t just FB ads. And it involved the GOP and the NRA. Why isn’t the conservative noise machine talking about this, I wonder?

had ordered fancy mustard with his hamburger, him and others like him would be having a meltdown on here.

1 Like

Perhaps it isn’t being talked about much because these appear to be failed attempts rather than successes. I don’t think the attempt by the accused to set up a meeting between Trump and Putin referred to the current meeting, do you?
There was no such meeting.

“Involved the GOP and NRA”…but no wording on any successes in what she attempted or that the GOP or NRA did anything wrong.

What’s there to talk about. I presume evidence of her actions will be provided at a later time.

1 Like

Tell me, what do you think Melania really meant by wearing a jacket saying she didn’t care? She meant she didn’t care about children, didn’t she?

the DOJ accused a Russian national, Mariia Butina, of illegally trying to influence America politics. An unidentified American was named as working with Butina, who previously had tried to set up meetings between Trump and Putin. One of the groups she attempted to gain access to appears to be the National Rifle Association. (Prosecutors believe Butina was working for an official in the Russian government.)

Probably because the accusations are attempted connections and hedge word laden Russian connections.

There is no evidence or even solid criminal accusation here.

Betina (Leno chin) could be another Carter Dupe Page for all we know at this point.

This is all manufactured drama.

1 Like