Obama endorses Biden for President

Bookmarked for future reference.

No he is the golfer in chief and his raison d’etre is to hold rallies.

Thanks. Then you’ll be my witness to…“I told ya so”. :sunglasses:

You have a lot of trust in a president who deliberately lies to you about…well…EVERYTHING, why is that?

…cuz some observe Trump’s actions since the words of politicians in general, are lies.

I have bookmarked that post for future reference as well.

Yeah…I know…and when what I said, actually happens…you’ll be nowhere to be found…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

These are the same abused voters who worshiped the ground Obama walked on for 8 years. Let them have their tingles now since they’ll be furiously defending the Kid Sniffer over the next 6 months. :wink:

2 Likes

No, you are not right. I have no intention to delete my profile or to stop posting on this forum.

So is this like your 2018 prediction that Republicans would pick up House seats?

1 Like

Damn u.

That doesn’t seem too nice. I mean you want me to confirm what your prediction was.

I am tagging this quote so in mid-2021 when everyone begins to distance themselves from the awful stench of Trump, I can pull this up to remind folks how all in they were for Trump.

1 Like

Says the group of posters who disappeared after 2018 mid-terms. :sunglasses:

I’m here. :+1: :sunglasses:

So Trump chances of winning the election are 100%? Not even Hillary had chances that good :wink:

Jedi mind trick eh? Hmm starting to make sense.

Looks likely we can chalk up another endorsement for Joe Biden: E Warren to endorse him today.

You left out the Dimbulbcrats insisting there be “mail in voting” for the 2020 Presidential Election an obvious attempt to rig an election. Calls for districts to clean up their voter rolls some still carrying names of those who have been dead for years outrage the Dims. They are equally if not more incensed with cries of (you guessed it) “racism” at the mention of “voter ID” requirements. After all, how are you supposed to stuff ballot boxes if you have to prove who you are?

1 Like

Should put ‘Ol Joe over the top doncha think?