Obama endorses Biden for President

So it’s ok for Donald Trump to vote by mail, but not ok for some poor, medically compromised person to vote by mail?

1 Like

Trump didn’t lie about collusion delusion. He also didn’t lie about the FBI investigation.

This is how it begins, using this scenario as the excuse…and once Pandora’s box is opened…all hell breaks loose? How did they vote in earlier times?

If Donald Trump can vote by mail, then anyone should able to vote by mail. No one, should be deemed special when it comes to voting.

“I’m allowed to.”

When you’re the president you have absolute authority. Voting by mail is just one of the perks of office. It would be a dangerous precedent to allow everyone to vote this way though. If Americans were able to easily vote without having to go outside and wait in lines for hours then the turnout would be outrageous. Voting should be difficult for most people. They should have to put some effort into it. If voting is made too easy then we’d get the wrong kind of people in office.

1 Like

I remember the very same thing being said when liberals thought clinton was going to win.
Amazing history does repeat itself.

I initially read this post before looking at who posted it. I thought it was a joke. Now I’m not so sure.

1 Like

How odd that you would have such an experienc.

and against McCain
and against Romney

No Democrat has said that on these boards. Members have criticized Clinton for her poor campaign. But everyone who voted for Clinton has stated they did so.

90%, only goes up to 100% depending on his VP pick.

He’s literally endorsing the last old white man standing. Not much there to cheer about. This is great. There’s no reversing out of the Biden disaster now.

Disaster vs. Apocalypse. Easy choice.

Coward waits until his endorsement was basically bulletproof and wouldn’t backfire… it still will backfire but he’s a coward waiting this long. I endorse Joe…now that he’s the only option! Hopefully Obama has the matching friendship bracelet Biden made for him. It will make for good photo ops
bracelets Joe Obama (2)

Biden wasn’t my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice. I doubt he would have cracked my top 10 on day 1.

Now that he’s the only option? Oh, you betcha.

Yup its like when your mom makes you play with that cousin you don’t like.

Trump’s gonna dump Pence?

Yep. Only now I have to choose between my weird cousin and my lazy, stupid, crooked uncle to run the country. Like I said, easy choice.

Dems have gone all in with a pair of 2’s! Most unenthusiastic endorsement I’ve ever seen. Obama was faster to endorse the blackface king (Trudeau) than his old VP.

1 Like