Obama endorses Biden for President

Eeeeeew!

That would be racist.

2 Likes

Confused about who you are addressing? :thinking:

Yeah. Sorry. That was for Mountain Soldier.

No problem. :+1:

1 Like

How could he forget ā€œthe first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guyā€

3 Likes

My experience had been markedly different. Itā€™s not uncommon to have threads warming up to the same revisionist history and basically everybody stands up and says they voted for Clinton or Obama and would do it again. Find out how many Bush supporters are on here. Here tell it now nobody supported Bush, they were all against Iraq and were protesting spending long before the Tea Party.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Because they didnā€™t.

There probably are some idiot voters that didnā€™t know both Obama and Biden are Democrats, so I wouldnā€™t say this is totally meaningless.

There is no chance Biden will win this election. NONE. Nada. Zilcho. Zero. Thereā€™s a good chance Bidenā€™s wife Jill pulls the plug prior to November because she loves him? Joe is not mentally fit.

1 Like

Damnā€¦an honest Hillaryite. Nowā€¦Iā€™ve seen everything. :sunglasses:

Joeā€¦is that you? :rofl: :sunglasses:

I know, I knowā€¦la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laā€¦amirite? :sunglasses:

No your not.

:sunglasses: la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la :sunglasses:

Obama has a play. Timing is everything. He is not ā€œendorsingā€ Biden but is rather endorsing the vice president THROUGH Biden, who will be president and who is already well known to Obama.

This November there will be an absolute slaying of the Democrat party. The Russian collusion, The Mueller investigation, the impeachment and the advice they gave to their constituents regarding how to deal with corona has got to be the last strawā€¦enough of this lib bull feces already? :sunglasses:

I know you donā€™t want to hear that, not my problem.

So trumpā€™s not POTUS?

Really? Who is the VP nominee? Do you think it will be Michelle Obama?