Obama admin's FBI spy in Trump campaign

Were they part of the campaign?

Again, lib. Lifelong Republican informs Republicans in the FBI to Republicans in the trump circle. No libs needed.

1 Like

Sam Clovis had communications with George Papadopoulos about meeting with Russians.

i have a feeling that this news (the FBI following leads into the Trump campaign) is actually gonna be really bad news for the campaign/Trump voters (even though it appears it has made some feel good suddenly).

it means lawbreaking may have been discovered (and FBI protocol was followed). i think once the euphoria is over the reality is gonna set in.

Wow…I’ve long since forgetting about that.

Damn…you nailed it.

Funny you ask that

https://community.hannity.com/t/obama-admins-fbi-spy-in-trump-campaign/965/16?u=airyaman

Carter Page was no longer really associated with the Trump campaign when the surveillance of him began in October of 2016. And the IRS was Not used to oppress Republican turnout back in 2012.

1 Like

He’s not English. He’s American. Not only that but worked for 3 previous Republican Administrations.

He also wasn’t “Imbedded” in the campaign.

Another lie by Trump et al to get their sycophants to believe the FBI is out to get Trump.

That part fascinates me. If there really is a dirty person, that is exactly the way he would approach the situation. Convince people he is being singled out.

Sigh…this is Plame all over again and these people dont give a ■■■■■■■■■ again they are playing victim and running their mouths trying to gain the talking point upper hand. Hopefully Americans arent that stupid to buy into their ■■■■■■■■■ I have my doubts

It means that there was nothing to discover. Had there been anything, we would have known about it months ago.

So few words, so much wrong.

like Mueller…

“We have learned that the crimes were committed by the FBI, senior members of the Department of Justice, John Brennan, Mr. [James] Clapper, Mr. [James] Comey and others associated with the Democratic Party… And Donald Trump and his associates committed no crimes.”

Former US Attorney Joe diGenova

man, that’s not true at all.

it is, however, something that I’ve noticed that Trump voters are saying to make themselves feel better.

Thanks for the chuckles.

1 Like

Where is that “something” then?

You keep saying that about Trump supporters. I have felt good since Trump was elected. That has not changed. All of the Trump supporters that I know are happy. Feeling “better” is not an option when you feel good all the time.

Now if you could get some relief from y’alls pain.

Anytime. :smile:

We won’t know the results of the investigation until the investigation is over and they report to Congress.

Patience.

So, Obama’s FBI spied on the Trump campaign and got some dirt back in 2016, and they kept it to themselves instead of making it public and possibly defeating Trump in the election…I don’t know anybody that would believe that.