Obama admin's FBI spy in Trump campaign

How do you know that the FBI didn’t send an informant into Hillary’s camp?

Banana ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ it, SOVIET tactics used against Trump. Sickening!

come on. now the FBI doing their job is SOVIET tactics.

it’s gonna be a fun summer here.

We need to find out. Using the FBI to spy on a Presidential campaign is not the same thing as a crime family. If illegal conspiracies with Russians is actually revealed, that should be evidence enough it was justified. If not, this needs to be examined further unless the current administration is always allowed to use their agencies to spy on political opposition.

Lifelong Republican leads the Republicans in the FBI to Republicans in the campaign. Nurse on that, lib.

1 Like

It can be. We need to be vigilant that it is not. Remember when it was a big deal that Nixon would infiltrate the anti war movement? Probably not old enough.

Either that or following an intelligence lead is a basic component of law enforcement.

Contacting 3-4 people who are suspected of being potential foreign assets is not “spying on the campaign”.

Was this guy embedded in the campaign?

Did he ever speak or otherwise communicate with Trump? Kushner? No…he communicated with those who had been potentially in contact with foreign agents.

if we found out tomorrow that some ISIS cell was in Topeka these very same people would be screaming about how the FBI didn’t follow the leads. just like they screamed with the last mass shooter.

It’s a good thing that isn’t what happened here isn’t it?

Yeah, we’re some third world country.

Spin away, libs. This whole thing is disgusting, and un~American.

that won’t matter come Monday morning. Republican media has found something to use to cover for any lawbreakers under investigation. it’s like watching a gangbanger’s mom go after some detective for investigating her son.

FBI didn’t investigate Obama close friend and ties with terrorist Bill Ayers of Obama communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis. Those are all justifiable investigations. :wink:

there you go. FBI following leads/doing their job is now un-american.

I would love to be able to edit.

Listen I’m not happy that we have a President that yearns to be the equivalent of an African dictator either but that in no way mens the united States is a third world country

editing is only allowed in first world countries.

2 Likes

It’s why they must never again regain power back. Next time we may not be so lucky.

3 Likes

“The Washington Post reported Friday that in addition to meeting with Trump campaign advisers George Papadopoulos and Carter Page, the informant — described as an American academic — also met with former Trump campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis”

The Trump campaign co-chairman is not part of the campaign?. As I said, if these people are indicted and convicted of conspiring with Russia, the that is evidence enough of justification for me. So far, one has been indicted for lying and nobody with conspiring with anybody.