Obama administration that never was

back to back trillion dollar deficit at record employment.

That’s what I look for in my candidate. How nice and PC they are. Nothing else matters. :roll_eyes:

And you did it wrong in all three of those threads…lol!

Do a bit of reading and let me know what makes Trump’s GDP numbers so much better than Obama’s?

“BLACK” president??? Were the accomplishments you credit him with due to his “blackness?” Were they more significant to you because he is black? Are you surprised about Obama’s achievements as a black president?

You’re Freudian slip confirms what we already knew, He had absolutely no serious qualifications, record or achievements to get elected. His one and only qualification is that he was BLACK, in a period of history when left wing whackos felt compelled by political correctness to compensate for the oppression of African Americans. As a bonus, Obama is an elitist, America hater too. It’s the same reasons that Hillary got votes, except she is a woman and not black.

What’s that??? You don’t like what you say being twisted and used to imply you’re racist? Neither do we, and you liberals do it all the time because you’re policies suck and they destroy America, but you can’t get votes any other way than being dishonest!

Trumps working hard to erase Obama’s “achievements” has NOTHING to do with Obama being black, he would work just as hard to erase Joe Bidens’ “achievements” too had he been elected!

Obama was a state and US senator so he’s definitely more qualified than trump.

Obviously you disagreed. Disageement in and of itself doesn’t make something wrong or right. :wink:

Maybe more PC, but hardly more qualified.

Let’s see what this looks like at the end of Trump’s second term.

Can’t wait.

Not to mention a Constitutional scholar.

Nope having actual experience in govt makes him more qualified.

Actually that isn’t true. It’s about leadership not simple politics. Obama had no leadership or business experience.

1 Like

I disagreed and showed your methodological flaws.

You disagreed and provided your analysis. I also provided analysis. Your analysis doesn’t automatically invalidate mine, simply because you say that it does. That’s not how the real world works.

We both made our case and remained in disageement. Your disageement doesn’t mean that I’m wrong.

No…I pointed out the flaws in your analysis.

Models can say anything. The trick is knowing whether models are saying anything that jibes with reality.

There are ways to do this objectively…I did them.

Know you’re enemy. He didn’t invent that BTW.

You did nothing of the kind. As you are well aware, I work with statistics for a living. My analysis wasn’t flawed. You simply used different data points to make your case. That doesn’t invalidated anything I did.

You are correct to point out that data can be spun to make any case one cares to make. But you are incorrect to believe that your reality is the only one that is accurate.

Once again, you mistakenly believe that your way of seeing the world trumps mine.

Think about it.

How can experts on one side claim something that is at odds with experts on the other side? Can they both be right? Can they both be wrong? Which one is correct and which one is wrong?

Obviously both you and I will choose the like-minded expert.

Business experience is somewhat irrelevant since business and govt are way too economically different.

I don’t choose experts.

I understand the limitations of statistics and data modeling.

You want to keep making it a “left wing” and “right wing” thing.

It’s not.