Obama administration that never was

We are done. I won’t engage in race baiting with you.

Well, what is booming about Trump’s economy, in numbers? If you tell me how you’re measuring it, then it we can see if Obama had anything to do with it.

So you are going to tell me? Don’t make me laugh.

I’ve already had this very same discussion in three other threads over the last 6 months. Sorry you missed it. One big takeaway from those threads demonstrated that LIBs know their talking points. When pressed for substance, they simply doubled down on those talking points.

Soooooooooo…………………………

I believe it has already been beat to death. I have no interest in doing it yet again.

If you’re willing to tell me what metric you’re using, I won’t say any talking points and I will just reply with the same metric from Obama.

In those three threads, I spent a considerable amount of time researching and tracking down exactly the kind of statistical data that you are looking for. I really have no appetite for doing it yet again.

Not “give government more authority”.

There were more jobs created during Obama’s last 12 months in office than jobs created during Trump’s first 12 months in office. From February of 2016 till January of 2017 there were about 2.48 million jobs created. From February of 2017 till January of 2018 there were about 2.074 million jobs created. There were about 406,000 more jobs created during Obama’s last 12 months in office than were created during Trump’s first 12 months in office.

How about we compare Obama’s last year with Trump’s first full year following his tax cuts - 2018? :wink:

That would be 2.679 million jobs created. As I pointed out in my prior three threads, we can each cherry pick the BLS data to tell any story we would like.

Trump can try to undo Obama’s legacy, but he’ll never undo the simple truth that Obama is a better person than Trump.

2 Likes

back to back trillion dollar deficit at record employment.

That’s what I look for in my candidate. How nice and PC they are. Nothing else matters. :roll_eyes:

And you did it wrong in all three of those threads…lol!

Do a bit of reading and let me know what makes Trump’s GDP numbers so much better than Obama’s?

“BLACK” president??? Were the accomplishments you credit him with due to his “blackness?” Were they more significant to you because he is black? Are you surprised about Obama’s achievements as a black president?

You’re Freudian slip confirms what we already knew, He had absolutely no serious qualifications, record or achievements to get elected. His one and only qualification is that he was BLACK, in a period of history when left wing whackos felt compelled by political correctness to compensate for the oppression of African Americans. As a bonus, Obama is an elitist, America hater too. It’s the same reasons that Hillary got votes, except she is a woman and not black.

What’s that??? You don’t like what you say being twisted and used to imply you’re racist? Neither do we, and you liberals do it all the time because you’re policies suck and they destroy America, but you can’t get votes any other way than being dishonest!

Trumps working hard to erase Obama’s “achievements” has NOTHING to do with Obama being black, he would work just as hard to erase Joe Bidens’ “achievements” too had he been elected!

Obama was a state and US senator so he’s definitely more qualified than trump.

Obviously you disagreed. Disageement in and of itself doesn’t make something wrong or right. :wink:

Maybe more PC, but hardly more qualified.

Let’s see what this looks like at the end of Trump’s second term.

Can’t wait.

Not to mention a Constitutional scholar.