Oath Keepers leader found guilty of seditious conspiracy

Just curious how much donated money did the Oath Keepers hierarchy direct into personal enrichment? How many homes have they purchased?
I will agree the Oath Keepers took a wrong turn and went off the rails. BLM? A cheap street hustle and a criminal enterprise in my opinion. When will the federal goobermint and the taxman be hauling them into court on RICO charges? That story kind of died away, does skin pigmentation allow for a pass or is holding thieves criminally accountable racist?

1 Like

Stewart Rhodes used the money to live high on the hog while leaving his wife and kids to live in squalor in the woods. A quick google search of how he treated his own family is easily found.

The Oath Keepers were at the Bundy Ranch and some members almost got into a shootout with other militias. They then showed up at Furgeson to provide “security” and then when kicked out of there by the police returned to provide “security” for Infowars “reporter” Joe Biggs who is also up on Seditious Conspiracy charges.

They were never on the rails.

They are not your allies.

1 Like

Seriously? Who has used the word “victim” for Stewart Rhodes besides you?

3 Likes

Sure they were 
 :smirk:

2 Likes

You created a false flag, ran it up the flagpole and nobody saluted. Now you’re miffed. :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

Stewart Rhodes being convicted of seditious conspiracy is not a false flag.

The wondering about faceless anarchists at CHOP because of that conviction is pretty funny.

How hard is it to just be happy that a traitorous ■■■■■■■ is getting Justice without having to ask about those who are supposedly on the “other team”.

Anarchists hate Democrats and Stewart Rhodes would be willing to murder anyone that he saw as his political enemy
 Republicans included.

You making the accusation that we © are defending him is the false flag.

1 Like

I don’t Know
 seems like the whatabout blah blah happening isn’t a good look when commenting on a guy who was found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

Good. Lock him up.

Sure. And justice was served here, as best as humans can provide. They were provided a jury of peers, adequate counsel, and have the whole array of appeal options open to them.

Oh, you know alright. You played your gambit and you lost. And now you’re playing dumb. Pathetic.

2 Likes

That’s not justice, that’s due process.

Please explain: what is the false flag here?

A gambit in a thread that is about Oath Keepers getting convicted of Seditious Conspiracy and by post 7 there is Whatabout CHOP
 Whatabout BLM
 it is entertaining.

1 Like

That conservatives here are defending Rhodes.

Okay. Thank you.

All I have seen is complaints about “double standards”

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

1 Like

The point that it is impossible to bring up Oath Keepers without doing a “Whatabout”?

Well
double standards and a rigged system

1 Like