Oath Keepers leader found guilty of seditious conspiracy

Keep it up. :wink:

Nah man… everyone can tread this thread.

I know … :wink:

Let’s check, shall we?

Huh. Well, no ■■■■ , the only other person to even type that word was you, in response to the only person who drew that sad cartoon and passed it off as if anyone else is that attuned to the 24/7 Soap Opera Leftist “News” Cycle. :wink:

2 Likes

Look at that shifting going.

Peaceful my aching ass.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/those-arrested-during-chop-sweep-are-already-getting-released-from-jail/

So much for those arrests that took place when police made sweeps through Seattle’s CHOP zone on July 1st. Reports indicate that some of those who were arrested in defiance of the orders to disperse were back on the streets shortly thereafter.

“I fully support SPD’s operations this morning and the arrests and bookings were appropriate. But as we move forward in healing, alternatives to charging and criminal sanctions are also important.”

And he said he’s reluctant to add to the 5,000 felony cases already backlogged in King County Superior Court due to the pandemic. The county just resumed its first jury trial this week, questioning potential jurors remotely.

“We have huge numbers of cases to resolve and we don’t need political show trials that involve protests and pushing back and forth on a police line,” Satterberg said.

He said he’d rather start looking at policy solutions being demanded by protesters.

2 Likes

Shifting? Talking about anything other than Oath Keepers… and I am the one shifting?

Focus guys… Focus.

1 Like

Double standard.

I know libs don’t like to be reminded of their do as I say, not as I do attitudes, but there it is.

Again with the everyone must condemn strongly and make no other comment or you are defending them angle. Another double standard libs love to play.

So, so predictable.

2 Likes

This is why no one can take the complaints seriously.

In a thread about people who are not your allies in any sense being convicted of seditious conspiracy… you know… trying to overthrow the government… there are complaints instead about what is seen as the other side.

It is supremely weird.

Complaints? Oh, you mean the evidence of double standards y’all don’t like to admit exists when it’s thrown in your face.

I don’t see anyone saying what happened to this guy is wrong. We all seem to think it’s not a problem and are rolling with it, even in the wake of the left ignoring their own foibles.

Good thing you have the media/SM. Although their acts of complicity in pretending the left is pure as the undriven snow seem to be coming to light.

2 Likes

It must feel exciting for them, after all those years of being reminded that they were rooting for our enemies in the Middle East the whole time. :wink:

3 Likes

Complicit for the left?

We are talking about people who have been convicted of planning to overthrow the government… but hey… let’s talk about some people who were picked up for resisting arrest… that makes sense.

This place never surprises me.

Complicit.

Anyone in the media call out the 51 ■■■■■■■■ who said hunter’s laptop was ■■■■■■■■ now that they have all had to admit it’s real?

Anyone in the media digging into the FTX ■■■■■■■■ that would have a normal company hanging by their short and curlies right now? Yet here we are pretending it’s all fine. Mayne if they find a transaction in there by Trump y’all can go full retard on them finally.

Anyone an actual damn journalist these days or just a backup/cleanup crew for the Dem party?

1 Like

Now Hunter’s Laptop?

FTX?

Focus man!!! Focus!!!

And yet you continue to stand here with your mouth agape. :wink:

1 Like

I am focusing on the double standard that you don’t like to be reminded of.

Y’all bust at the seams for any little tidbit y’all can blow out of proportion unless there is a magical D behind the name.

Consistency is not a word in the lib dictionary.

1 Like

This Jan 6 travesty will go down in history along with slavery, Japanese American internment camps and male AA governmental secret experiments that began in the 30’s and lasted for decades, segregation, Jim Crow and Obama!!

You know how those treacherous Democrats love to make history and don’t give a damn if it’s bad history because they have perfected the art of gaslighting and putting the blame on others and getting enough voters to believe them or in the era of Covid emergency voter policies they literally hit the jackpot when it comes to voter fraud.

These convictions are disgusting and if the Country ever gets back to normal they will be overturned eventually. The only conspiracy on Jan6 was the set up by Nancy and Democrat Congressional criminals in DC.

Tiny tidbit?

This was a conviction for a conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Tiny tidbit.

Except that wasn’t what I was talking about. :rofl:

Generalities man, generalities. Did you not read? Double standards and how y’all react to things your side does vs. the other side.

But thanks for showing the busting a seam I was talking about. :joy:

1 Like

Nah man. It is just bizarre that the focus is on everything but the guys who are going away for a very long time for planning to overthrow the government.

That’s yesterday’s news. They have been tried and convicted. What more is there to say?

1 Like