Oath Keepers leader found guilty of seditious conspiracy

I get you love the double standard and applaud it. I don’t think @Samm is the one that needs to ■■■■■■■ FOCUS.

https://twitter.com/KCProsecutor/status/1279135967962521602?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1279135967962521602|twgr^99289d7cc6c373cbf60d9d171d01bfe3a38349d6|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Fpathetic-prosecutors-will-not-press-any-charges-against-peaceful-protesters-arrested-at-chop-chaz%2F

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Who appointed you as thread monitor?

2 Likes

Oh, the drama! :smirk:

Ya that’s (D)ifferent even though five people were killed in Chaz. I quit trying to reason with people who think the people unarmed at Jan 6th was worse than Pearl Harbor. Clearly there was some bad actors there that went overboard and have since gotten in trouble. But I didn’t hear one time the drivel that happened during all the Floyd protests. I have never heard Jan 6th as a mostly peaceful protest with some bad elements. It’s literally an insurrection.

I will never claimed to be correct on everything but I do know if there was a right wing resurrection they would be there armed to the hilt that much is a given for anyone that has read about past right wing extremists. It would have been thousands of people there like Timothy McVeigh and Anders Breivik not meet up on groups on facebook if they truly had the intentions of actually trying to take over the government. Read about groups like Atom Waffen it would be their ilk not Ashli Babbit.

I like most truly fear a real far right extremist group. but January 6th for all its media splendor was never that, you can’t take over a government with protest signs. People on my political side of the aisle will understand that but it will fall on death ears on the other side. I am honest when I say the extreme far right scares me as much as does people on the left.

7 Likes

Those are no non- violent protestors who were arrested when the police shut the whole thing down. Most of those people were charged with resisting arrest… not seditious conspiracy.

I know that you guys have to grasp onto the tiniest thing to somehow make Stewart Rhodes a victim of his own actions but to compare local charges to federal sedition charges… its dumb and no one takes it seriously.

The pretend-patriotism wafting around the room is comedy gold. :rofl:

5 Likes

I find it disingenuous to our motto, equal justice for all, when any trial in DC, with a DC jury…is predictable.

2 Likes

Or maybe they had all the communications and the receipts…. Could be that.

Great…now present it to a jury outside of the DC parameter where it tends to be more neutral…unless…it “could be that” this isn’t important to you?

What jury when presented with a plan that Rhodes himself had to attempt to overthrow the government for Donald Trump would find him not guilty of having a conspiracy to overthrow the government?

There is no reason to defend Stewart Rhodes.

He is not your ally.

Now…rise above your pettiness and demand…“equal justice for all”.

2 Likes

They busted a couple oaf keepers.

Yippee.

1 Like

Quick, Paul! Get out the RED panties! It’s hammer time! :rofl:

1 Like

You just can’t stand it when people choose not to play along with your chosen narratives.

A guy who needed to be arrested and prosecuted was arrested and prosecuted. Yippee!

It’s fricking hilarious.

1 Like

Nobody is defending anyone. I’m guessing most Americans have no idea who the hell Stuart Rhoads even is.

We are laughing at the obsession with him and the whole January 6 thing. Most of us have moved on.

1 Like

Another in a long list of nobodies that I never would have even heard of if not for the obsessive compulsive libs.

Yes, but more so in how sad and pathetic it is, so more like a “SMH haha” rather than a wholesome belly laugh.

2 Likes

Nahhhh…those people at the 570 BLM/Antifa riots who killed a couple of dozen Americans and did billions in property damage were all patriots…the ones burning down pregnancy counseling centers are great Americans…it’s the preachers saying a prayer for the aborted babies who need their doors kicked down…parents who care about the crap their kids are being thought…get Merrick Garland on that case right away.

The established narrative is that 1-6 was as bad as the worst days in our history. It wasn’t but that’s the narrative…thou shalt not question the narrative…

By the way I think I remember a Stuart Rhoades…used to cut shop class all the time. Same guy???

4 Likes

Anyone who was caught damaging businesses, during the 2020 riots, were arrested and charged.

What other people are charged with Seditious Conspiracy?

Oh yeah… a bunch of Proud Boys.

May there be equal Justice there

What’s a Stewart Rhodes…. Very funny.