NYT Says: Mitch McConnel said he would Vote to Impeachment of Trump. Mitch says it's a Lie

No, it’s that we don’t like being cheated, especially by our own. We will put a huge finger in the eye of the RINO’s

Is it enemy punishing time yet?

A Trump will never hold a federal public office. And you can take that to the bank.

McConnell and the RINOs know that 2 years is way longer than the memory of a fickle voter. Trump has had his social media presence removed and is too toxic for mainstream media. Maybe he will get a radio show or try to make his own media company but he’s too toxic for even that right now. He’s a pariah to any sponsors big enough to pay for a reasonable platform.

He’ll be torn to shreds by Democrats and the Republicans who still have a media presence. Those that continue to support him will be marginalized and the base will move on. Any sort of post presidency hot water will further marginalize his supporters.

Whatever makes people feel good now I suppose. Pump up the chest and let the bravado fly.

Y’know in Rick Wilson’s last book there were these little in between chapter sketches of a hypothetical future for Trump, including QAnon nuts becoming his only supporters and trying to barricade him in the White House and overturn the election.

At the time I thought they were hyperbolic and tasteless and undercut the message of the book and they turned out not to be half as crazy as what actually happened.

1 Like

This day of reckoning sure sounds a lot like The Storm. And the Day of the Rope.

I feel like there will still be some very close Federal involvement with the Trump family.

Won’t it be a mind ■■■■ when it turns out Tiffany is the real ring leader.

Some people are definitely feeling like they got stabbed in the back.

We will see. I think they underestimate us. Good luck with that.

I really hope so. And I really hope to never see another conspiracy theorist hold the office of President.

You’re just going to make Dwayne Johnson enter politics and destroy you all. He really could be what you pretend Trump is.

You’re talking about the midterms right

Dwayne The Rock against Trump The Lump. Sounds like pay-per-view gold.

Trump will primary them from his cell. And I mean prison not phone.

Apparently and libs/dems are doing such a good job at it. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah whatever. Mitch just won re-election. He’s got another six years. Trump will be old news in two. Blame the idiots who voted for him despite giving them the shaft repeatedly. Guess what? Those weren’t Democrats. Amazing it took him four years to grow a conscience, isn’t it?

Trump was useful for him to have. Trump signed everything that McConnell wanted done.

Good. Biden living rent free in head forever. :blush:

Check this out, it’s about trump supporters stopping rioters.

Video: Trump Supporters Stop ‘Antifa’ From Breaking Into Capitol (theepochtimes.com)

It’s amazing that you believe Antifa would do anything that might actually keep Trump in office longer.