NYT Says: Mitch McConnel said he would Vote to Impeachment of Trump. Mitch says it's a Lie

Yes mid terms

Yeah, I’m sure losing the majority in the Senate this year, they’ll really need to worry about being “primaried” in two years, like the party won’t be absolutely desperate to keep the seats they have now. :roll_eyes:

This full embrace of living in an alternative reality is great. You all should just assume all elections where the Republican lost were fraudulent, future and past. Free yourself from the burden of reality, facts, and democracy.

Just like forum libs here thought 2016 election was rigged, fraudulent and stolen…right?

Hell libs here still couldn’t accept Trump as pres. What comes around goes around.

2 Likes

Nope. I don’t think you’re remembering that right.

1 Like

Yes he is.

It was Russia and Big Tech collusion instead of ballot improprieties.

Big Tech is a common factor.

Number 3 Republican congressional critter announces she will vote for impeachment.

Allan

I remember you…being fed Russian collusion and you regurgibleeting it for years.

Now…you’ll tell me I’m wrong…

…amirite? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They are not.

1 Like

QAnon and Falun Gong. A match made in heaven. Always a good chuckle when you see the Epoch Times as a source.

1 Like

Forced deprogramming time. That seems to be popular among liberals suddenly.

1 Like

What makes her #3? She’s not even #100 to most republican voters.

You can’t be for trump policies while recognizing inciting an insurrection is impeachable?

Can’t someone NOT do what trump does AND push for the same policies?

Seems to be the case anyway, no?

I hear her if I’m in the car mid day. She is trying very hard to be a star - she parrots the A team catch phrases all day long.

:rofl:
Ranting about Putin, Russian spies, whores on beds, impeachment hearings, clawing at supreme court doors, screaming at the sky, bullying conservatives in public, burning down entire neighborhoods… They hate for anyone to point out the obvious.TDS had to be named and rules made around the infantile ■■■■■■■■ we were subjected to…tag teams with benchwarmers swarmed in to serve it up daily. Nobody should take these ridiculous lib denials seriously. Most just automatically deny their personal behaviors in order to feel superior over righties. Its a game.

3 Likes

My favorite part wait my favorite was when the republicans appointed special counsel to investigate the Russian collusion of their own party’s nominee and subsequent winner

My other favorite part is the reliance on actual Russian bots by members of this very form to deliver information to this forum as if it were news.

Oh and as a sidenote tds is real. It did and does to this day lead people to draw irrational conclusions about things that never happened. Using it to dismiss actual issues though is picking at the long hanging fruit.

Similar to arguing that libs don’t want integrity in our elections when libs don’t actually have a problem with audits and establishing integrity. We had an issue with grainy videos of suit cases, and food trucks being confused for ballot deliver systems. It’s a lot easier to just accuse people of being in on it then actually listening i guess

2 Likes

So we can expect non stop talk on this on OAN and Fox news

• election was stolen
  • hunter
  • china

did i miss anything?

By convincing over half of the Republicans to believe in conspiracy theories, you guys already cost him that.

Mission accomplished.

Um…yay?

I remember when Dems stormed the Capitol trying to stop the electoral vote count in Congress in 2017…plain as day.

2 Likes