NYT Says: Mitch McConnel said he would Vote to Impeachment of Trump. Mitch says it's a Lie

Yes! Know exactly who you mean.

1 Like

Note to RINOā€™s: We will NEVER accept the results of the election. Biden is illegitimate, stole the election, & will remember well any who vote to impeach Trump. We have a LONG memory.

1 Like

Is that some sort of weird pep talk? Who does that work on?

1 Like

No itā€™s a threat to primary them. Personally Iā€™ll vote democrat in the general before Iā€™d vote for a RINO.

That is the mentality of people they are trying to distance themselves from so they donā€™t get primaried.

They will be primaried. I donā€™t the RINOā€™s understand just how angry the voters on the right are.

RINOs are now defined as Republicans who are not conspiracy theorists who didnā€™t vote to overturn the 2020 Presidential election.

2 Likes

And you guys will have the numbers in some areas. But nationally I see Trumpā€™s influence will start to fade away.

No they are Republicans in name only. The voter base of the party is VERY angry & this will put them over the top. They are insane if they do this. INSANE. 74 Million voted for Trump and a poll just taken said 90% of the party would vote for him again & it was taken after the riot. See, we donā€™t blame ourselves for the riot, we blame the few who actually did it. We donā€™t blame Trump, & we donā€™t intend to put up with RINOā€™s throwing him under the bus.

1 Like

Without social media, he has virtually no power even though he still president. Politicians are just cowards and ass kissers by nature. And pack animals.

Keep dreaming. Trump will have more if he is impeached & I bet Jr. Trump will run next time. Want that? We will put him at the top of the ticket.

At best youā€™ll cripple the Republican Party for a decade at best and after the last four years and the Taser Balls Putsch I donā€™t know why Iā€™m trying to stop you from turning them into the next Whig Party.

2 Likes

Trump is a conspiracy theorist who lied about Obamaā€™s birth certificate. Trump has spread other conspiracy theories and falsehoods over the last several years. The majority of Americans are smart enough to not trust Trump on his lies about the 2020 Presidential election.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦but it wonā€™t last. It will be bypassed & the first one who comes up with the way to do it will be a billionaire. Then all the leftist siteā€™s will be dumped in mass by the right, & their companies will lose a lot of net worth. A boycott of Amazon is beginning as well right now.

Keep telling yourself. They banned him from Pinterest. Twitch. ā– ā– ā– ā–  he doesnā€™t even know exists just on the off chance heā€™ll bring his poisonous ā– ā– ā– ā–  and his troll army to their platform.

Literally just got an alert YouTube just banned him. That was the last one.

I think I saw Trump ranting on Quora.

Thereā€™s still Amazon Reviews.

I think Venmo and Cashapp are still open too.

Keep laughing you wonā€™t be.

I will!

:laughing: :sweat_smile: