NY video on a vaccine hesitant town

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Dr. Conan to the rescue.

Damn ■■■■■■■ straight.

Sorry just not buying you have more knowledge than the CDC.

We have seen over and over and over how being vaccinated greatly mitigates the risk against Covid.

Being vaccinated yourself… what is the end game about every day arguing against the efficacy of the vaccines?

My wife got the J&J.

Like all vaccines there is a small risk of adverse effects.

The risk though is much lower than actually contracting the virus.

1 Like

Agreed 100%.

I don’t doubt some, though, would rather return to the days of measles, mumps, polio, etc. ‘cause this country was founded on freeberty.

Feh!

1 Like

I’m sorry?

The man was 84 and had been immune suppressant from treatment from multiple myeloma.

He had a history of prostatic cancer in 2003 and Parkinsons, as well as being 84.

He had a distinguished life, but really is a poor example of trying to argue a vaccination is ineffective.

All much of anyone who has endorsed the vaccination has said is that even if one acquires breakthrough infections, they tend to be more mild and the patient is far less likely to ve hospitalized for treatment.

1 Like

no, but like the vaccines the benefits to the immune system in fighting off future cases does. even more broadly than vaccination. for which immunity lasts even less time and protects even less.

I’m sorry, what?

If natural immunity lasts forever, how did many of us—since varicella zoster virus vaccination wasn’t available until about the 1990s—develop shingles, which really is unpleasant?

How do we know, since COVID-19 is a new strain of an old virus, that those who caught it won’t ever have to worry about it again, or end up with complications from previous virus exposure?

Where did he say it lasts forever?

1 Like

Lots of unvaccinated illegals pouring in and being shipped around the country that the OP never seems to notice.

2 Likes

Has to be 2 dozen times I’ve said this…everyone coming over the boarder should be tested and vaccinated.

try reading again, this time attempt to actually read what i wrote instead of reacting on your wrong assumptions

just send 'em back

1 Like

That’s what happens to most of them.

But heck, even them, I say vaccinate them!

no its not what hap[pens to most of them. the leftist masters lie, they lie a lot.

And your proof of this claim is…

Everyone who is able can get vaccinated.

They don’t. They’re assuming.

2 Likes

They can test it.

Not sure the parameters, but was speaking to a friend yesterday who got covid after vaccination and they reported back to him it was delta - Maybe they test breakthrough cases? Maybe the doctors to request that testing?