Nunes lets the cat out of the bag

:point_up_2:

The lede is often getting buried in this story. He outright admits that there is a likelihood the Trump campaign engaged in criminal behavior using Portugal as an example. If working with Portugal to recieve hacked content is criminal in his eyes, surely working with Russia would be, too.

Presumably, this would apply to any illegitimately content harvested by the other state.

But ultimately let’s say the Portuguese came and brought her some stolen emails. And she decided to release those. Okay, now we have a problem, right? Because somebody stole the emails, gave 'em to Cathy, Cathy released 'em. Well, if that’s the case, then that’s criminal.

1 Like

Its almost embarrassing what a man crush Nunes has on Trump.

1 Like

Yeah, if only that was what he actually said. :roll_eyes:

Almost as embarrassing as your obsession with him.

Well no…pretty much wrong in most things…

I’m obsessed with whom?

Apparently, discussing Nunes in a thread about Nunes is OBSESSION!!!

4 Likes

Its a pretty common deflection. I’m just wondering what I’m supposedly obsessed with.

Look, if you’re gonna continue to be that way, you should probably take it over to the thread about Nunes.

6 Likes

Trump. Why else would a discussion about Kavanaugh circle back to him?

because he picked him? CRAZY!!!

Oh right. That must be it. :roll_eyes:

No some magical midget wizard came out of the sky and told trump he must pick him…

But yes…thats literally it. did you hit your head or something?

No. I can read when people are saying Nunes will defend Trump at any cost. Not that he actually said that, but hey, what does that matter?

He said he and the GOP needs to protect the President. Yet if you look at the context of what Nunes has tried to do over the last two years. It plays into the fact he has tried to cover for trump in every chance he has.

The scotus pick in some ways is the same thing. The dude thinks presidents can ignore the constitution when writing EOs.

Maybe he’s right. I mean Obama thought the same thing and you guys didn’t complain about that.

This thread is about Nunes running cover for Trump. Crazy I would mention Trump, huh? But keep fighting the good fight.

maybe he is wrong. Obama thought the same but thats why we have courts. To stop it. Thats the point

This is the guy that got briefed on the Mueller investigation and ran directly-literally straight to-to the White House to tell them all about it.

He also released that memo that was a blatant lie.

Memories are short around here.