Nunes lets the cat out of the bag

Your post reminds a lot of what happened one time with my old friend Jimmy. I think it was while we were 7th grade, or you know what, it might have 8th grade. Either way, it doesn’t matter because Jimmy had this grandmother who lived way up in the mountains of western Maryland, and when I say, way up in the mountains, I’m talking about the tallest mountain in the state. Anyway, so we’re driving up this long and winding road with several switchbacks to get to her house and there are several places along the road that are 1000 foot drops, with no guardrail on anything to prevent you from going off the road. So anyways,

Did I mention that Jimmy and I lived near Baltimore at the time, and Jimmy had a house that was pretty close to the park where we all played baseball sometimes. Just pickup games with a lot of kids from the neighborhood, but some of them were damn good. We had two kids from our school that went on to play in the majors for a very long time. One of them played shortstop for, well I can’t tell you the name of the team, but it rhymes with Who Pork Rankees. So, one time we’re playing and this shortstop kid gets hit by a pitch, and he starts crying and won’t stop, even after we take him home to his mommy.

Where was I?? Oh yeah, so we’re driving up this mountain…

Hmmm- is it true that Nunes is under Federal Investigation? Or just a rumor?

stop wasting your time with Doug. This is all he ever argues on the russia thing. He has been proven wrong with facts and just continues on with the same old story.

3 Likes

Oki Dokie Thanks

I have argued many things on many subjects. Occasionally I have been proven wrong on some things…by serious posters, not yourself.

Sound familiar?

Which specific witnesses did he get to lie?

No…you’ve been slammed in about every thread on the subject…

But not wrong.
Dont mistake getting tired of listening to your baseless opinions and ignoring you for conceding you are correct about something. They are not the same thing.

He seems pretty set on getting what he knows to be the truth out and believes that Mueller and Rosenstein are NOT set on getting the truth out. Since he knows a LOT more than anyone else due to his being privy to information the rest of us are not entitled to he is allowed to believe he knows the truth about Mueller and especially Rosenstein, whom he sees as obstructing him from getting the truth out.

Which is why Rosenstein is to be impeached, eventually.

It is only obstruction if you halt or impede an investigation by changing testimony or lying or changing evidence. Believing that the President is innocent and believing that the special prosecutor and the assistant AG have it in for him is NOT obstruction.

Saying that papers have to be redacted or held back from Congressional scrutiny because they reveal methods and means when in fact all they reveal are embarrassing acts of the FBI IS OBSTRUCTION and that is what Rosenstein is accused of doing.

That Nunes wants to wait for better timing is FINE by me, as long as he continues to pressure Rosenstein to give over the information.

M

No one has a good enough memory to be a good liar :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re in very little danger of losing the Senate.

He’a talking about losing a majority in the House.

And it’s clear he’s talking about Trump not Kavanaugh because he’s talking about Mueller not clearing Trump and Sessions not unrecusing.

They have nothing to do with Kavanaugh.

Still no comment from Nunes or Ryan.

Or he could be talking about impeaching Rosenstein after Kavanaugh is appointed. Again, why would he be talking about the Trump investigation when he’s already publicly stated that if Trump released information that was stolen by Russians, that is illegal? Why didn’t he say something about firing Mueller or ending the investigation? Maybe because that wasn’t the topic being discussed?

Dude.

I can read.

You can also read into it something that wasn’t actually there, apparently.

"If Sessions won’t unrecuse and Mueller won’t clear the president, we’re the only ones. "

Pretty clear cut that he is talking about the Mueller investigation here…does he talk about Kavanaugh? Yup that’s in clip 4

After Kavenaugh is confirmed.

I’m starting to get the feeling that Nunes could say “We want to Protect the President at all costs and keep the FBI from finding out about his illegal activities,” and the Trumpers would say “He was talking about horse races!” or something equally non sequiter.

4 Likes