Number of GOP Senators to Challenge Electoral Votes is Now at 13 (and counting?)

If only someone could get through the corrupt media programming.

Election was (attempted) stolen.

There’s mountains of evidence.

And yet you can’t provide any evidence. How silly.

1 Like

Exactly. Allegations are not facts. Which is why the steal the election crew batting average in courts is microscopic.

Allan

Democrats aren’t allowed to win elections anymore apparently.

Doesn’t fit the qanon narrative.

Allan

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

For show. Biden will be sworn in on schedule.

Stop counting fraudulent chickens.

Still waiting … for the kraken.

And what was your strategy here? If he had won the primary and ran against Hillary, were you planning on voting for Cruz or Hillary?
Based on your other postings, I don’t see you as a Cruz type supporter…ever.

1 Like

Absolutely.
I don’t know what Trump is up to. He isn’t as stupid as Democrats like to pretend. Perhaps he is trying to get control of the Republican party for a 2024 run.
As to how this should be treated…Biden will be President. If the Senate is controlled by Republicans, set up hearings on how to guarantee the integrity of elections, concentrating on the use of mass mail in votes and their security.
If the Democrats take the Senate…I think there will be a lot of storming in the Republican party and likely Trump’s chances of controlling it increase.

1 Like

I would have voted Cruz hands down. Remember, I was a straight ticket Republican voter from 1992 (when I was first eligible to vote) to 2016. It was only when the GOP lost it’s collective mind and nominated Trump that I broke with the GOP.

But now that Cruz has become Trump’s lapdog, he has lost any chance of me ever voting for him again.

I still say if Cruz had run across the debate stage and punched out or tried to punch out Trump when he called his wife ugly and/or said his father killed JFK, he’d be president right now.

I would have respected that immensely and I think he’s an insufferable chud.

2 Likes

I have to agree. Frankly, Cruz has been embarrassing himself for 4 years now. I almost cringe watching him at this point.

That was a hashtag big mood in 2016, professional wrestling theatrics. He would have gone straight at the biggest bully for talking smack, you barely have to campaign after that.

1 Like

Why not? The Farce already is.

2 Likes

The second Trump becomes more of a liability than an asset they’re gonna bail.

You don’t have to wait much longer.

Yeah, the kraken has been cooked up on the hibachi grill and served with garlic butter.

This is great in imagination, but like the “Jimmy Kimmel vs Ted Cruz basketball game” once the action starts the reality of two out of shape men attempting to control their bodies for sport sets in.