Number of GOP Senators to Challenge Electoral Votes is Now at 13 (and counting?)

What is hidden in the sand.

1 Like

Trump has many Democrat supporters.

1 Like

at least 4 of them were either elected or reelcted in november.
since there was so much fraud,their wins must be fraudulent. they should be removed from the senate and their seats declared vacant.
giving the dems the house senate and presidency

since teh GOP is saying ■■■■ you to the voters the dems should do teh same thing.

Sounds suspiciously like how the Whig Party collapsed.

All the cool kids are trying to overturn our democratic election just because they don’t like the result.

You sure about that??

No, that’s not it.

Follow the evidence.

You mean the evidence you can’t even explain what it is? Sure pal. Show me what it is.

Excellent. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let’s see, …nothing.

Allan

What evidence?

Mail in voting fraud…unproven

Dominion machines…unproven

Various theories in Georgia…audited

Anymore.

Allan

I think I’ve isolated the problem…

3 Likes

Yes. I am sure of this.

Not enough time or evidence to change the result.

Not a bad thing. Trump will remain in the public arena and will keep Biden in line as much as possible.

More and more republicans are going to challenge the EC certification by Wednesday. It’s already increased since I first posted the OP.

It’s time to tell the cheaters

images

Chef’s kiss.

Imagine sucking up this hard and destroying your credibility forever because you’re scared of a mean tweet.

Lol @ the cowardice of Republicans.

1 Like

He’s the boy who cried wolf, except in 2020 Republicanstan, the villagers are more gullible.

Rinos are now Republicans who are not conspiracy theorists.

Yup - 2000s RINOs were those who didn’t want to go to war with Iraq.

2010s RINOs were those who weren’t lock step with the Tea Party.

2020s RINOs will be those who don’t bend the knee to a grotesque simpleton.

It should be noted that none of these things have anything to do with each other, but are just “IT’S THE OPPOSITE OF THE LIBZ!”

1 Like

Well luckily for the United States, most senators are competent people who believe in the constitution
And will vote to reject the objections.

Allan