Number of GOP Senators to Challenge Electoral Votes is Now at 13 (and counting?)

The “Kraken” turned out to be a tadpole that was laughed out of court. Sidney Powell appreciates all the donations the Trumplicans sent her while peddling this nonsense though. :laughing::joy::rofl:

This is why you do it slow enough that you can be intercepted by staffers and do the hold me back routine while not struggling super hard.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out.

Powell said on nov 16 she will release the kraken. It is now Jan 3. Almost 2 full months. I have a feeling we’ll still be waiting in feb. Is it coming out at same time as new health care plan and infrastructure week? :laughing:

Great post!images (1)

Yeah, yeah…they said that the elected official collaborated with the Russians. Start the Mueller investigation. Oh…wait…

You literally have nothing but hand waving about why the election was corrupt. Oh, and QAnon conspiracy theories.

The ranks are growing.

Now is the time when patriots stand up for their country.

Patriots did stand up for their country and voted Trump out of office. :us:

6 Likes

The ranks won’t stop biden from being president.

Too many good people not buying the presidents fraud claims.

Allan

1 Like

They actually do have something to do with each other. They are bombastic and good for ratings.

No, there isn’t.

Remember when the GOP led senate commission on the start of the investigation found it was fully justified and legally carried out?

I do.

I believe you posted that to convince others that you want to believe that.

Okay.

No matter what math you use. 81 million > 74 million. Maybe you guys are still looking for alternative math?

And 306 > 232. No matter what math you use also.

Allan

2 Likes

the losers wont even get a majority of votes to challenge in the senate.
besides all the true americans who will certify bidens win the 2 senators from georgia wont have a vote. their terms have expired and even with the election tomorrow the new senators wont be sworn in for some time.

Only perdue’s term has expired. loeffler is still a senator.

I think the old milquetoast GOP with the likes of Romney, Sasse, McConnell, will be going the way of the dodo because the other side of the GOP realizes they can’t fight the left with witty rhetoric and polite platitudes. Gotta fight fire with fire. Those guys, along with the staff at National Review, Wall Street Journal, and other “old conservative” media can ride off on their yachts and ■■■■ off.

2 Likes