Now BLM/antifa are burning bibles

What does burning bibles have to do with “Black Lives Matter”?

Anti-fascists are using the fascist tactic of burning bibles.

The farce of these riots is plain as day.

True colors, indeed!

https://mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com/2020/08/02/burning-bibles-in-portland-shows-their-true-colors/

1 Like

What crime was committed? Will anyone be arrested?

1 Like

Is this a second amendment issue?

1 Like
Mod Note

Knock off the trolling please.

If anyone wants to know the core problem of all lives…whether black or any other color…it’s distancing yourself from The Lord and not desiring to love Him with all of your heart…and it really is that simple.

6 Likes

Only fascist burn books.

2 Likes

These are actually really stupid questions. Hate and intolerance against conservatives is not a crime. Now, on the other hand, if a conservative burns a Koran, the FBI would surely be filing hate crime charges. Yes?

4 Likes

The rioters are not antifacists but rather facists. All one has to do is pay attention to their actions.

3 Likes

Only fascists burn books. It’s one of their signature tactics.

It’s stupid to burn books.

6 Likes

It is indeed.

Yes because religion has never caused any of the worlds problems… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

When one does not put into practice, what is actually preached in the Bible…yes…some very ugly things have happened throughout history. Just remember what The Lord said when He gave us all the Readers Digest Condensed version of the Bible?

Matthew 22:37-40

37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the great and [a]foremost commandment. 39 The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”

It is amazing how often a movement can make a critical error.

2 Likes

Serious request. Help me out.

When I created this thread, I simply placed it in the Politics section. What are you seeing different from that. How do you see a “sub-section” anywhere?

Here is what I see:

It was subtagged 2nd Amendment. I moved it for you.

I didn’t even know I could do that. :shrug:

Thanks for the fix.

1 Like

The bible was used to justify slavery.

4 Likes

Does this have any impact on our discussion from last night?

Rural religious black voters?

Yes, it was. And therefore…