Now a man who beats a woman is considered to be "brave."

Are you saying that one of these isn’t a real girl? No way! Which one? I can’t tell.

It might be more “effective” for achieving your goals - but I think MMA fighters might not think your political views are quite as important as their careers.

I don’t have goals. Just opinions and brilliant thoughts. :innocent:

why, she can just refuse the fight and fight a woman and get paid.
I think getting paid is more important then politics.

I 100% agree. This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

You don’t have any “goals”?

How many times have you re-posted the same “suggestion” in this thread? What is the purpose of that suggestion, if not to accomplish a goal?

You guys couldn’t just be happy enough having us call them “Zer”, nope have to go full retard and let men beat up woman. From the girl who got her skull fractured by this trans nightmare man Fallon Fox.

After she laid unconscious and bloodied and then revived she gave and interview.

*“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair.” – Tamika Brents said.

And there you have a position no one on the left would have even challenged five years ago. “A man shouldn’t be able to beat up a woman”. But hey it’s a brave new world and in the west we don’t put our crazies in the crazy house no more we let them fracture women’s skulls and call them Zer, because what is more progressive than that?

Whoa. I’m agreeing with P&G! It’s the end of the world as we know it! :dizzy_face:

I am pretty damn Left, and am a huge supporter of trans rights in many areas. This isn’t one of them. No I don’t think that a Male to Female trans individual should be competing with other women. This is where Lefty politics goes too far. Yes gender is a social construct, but there are also immutable biological differences between male and female anatomy that should not be discounted. I’m pretty sure most Lefties don’t want to go down this road for fear of appearing transphobic.

The Liberal Media didn’t force a slimbag booker to set up that fight, he did it because it would draw ticket to watch a freak show.

Do you think the liberals are in control of MMA promotions?

This whole line of attack is baffling to me.

Meh this is one incidence amongst countless incidences of examining trans rights in terms of athletics. If this was a one off I would agree. But this is becoming an issue in every arena of women’s sports.

Man- this ain’t just about the profiteering MMA. Its affecting every aspect of women’s sports.

we don’t need transgender fighter we got enough freakshow female in MMA.

Gabi Garcia is 6’2 220 + pounds.

Are you kidding me…this is ridiculous.

:scream:

What do you suggest be done?

We probably agree on more than you think.

I coach sports… track and basketball. Both of which have a women and men’s leagues or groups. I’ve seen first hand this issue. If you are born with testosterone that is at similar levels of a man… but you have other female like physical characteristics, then physically you are a man.

You have an unfair advantage. I would support having a special league for them. No problem. But they cannot compete athletically with born women.

There are tons of examples like that, it really is getting ridiculous.

Well the Olympics have tried to set guidelines in terms of trans competitions based on hormone levels, etc. I just think it really will never work. The sexes are born with physiological differences that are not easily mutable. I don’t think anything can be done without the trans community feeling angry but I’m not psyched on the direction this is going.

Your not a part of the problem then CJ if you don’t buy into the nightmare I salute you, but unfortunately there are a lot in your party that has np at all with this becoming the new norm, what would have been considered stupid and dangerous just five years ago.

The new frontier - Undefeated because now doping steroids is cool if you are transitioning; break a few necks on the way it’s all for a good cause.