Now a man who beats a woman is considered to be "brave."

I don’t think you quite grasp the art of reading. Maybe you lack comprehension skills? Do you need me to explain this in a manner that you can grasp? I have posted it several times and thought it was pretty simple. I guess not. Try again and let me know the part that you struggle with.

When any woman is scheduled to fight a man: She should show up for the fight, weigh in, step into to ring and throw in the towel as soon as the bell rings. Why risk being beaten into a coma for a match that you can’t win? If every fighter did that, the issue would solve itself.

A dude beat up emerging amateur female MMA athletes, it’s still wrong. Just because it isn’t the top competition doesn’t make it right, amateur and semi-pro should be protected from this nonsense as well.

No sport shouldnt be coed im just pointing out this woman was awful mma fighter who couldnt cut it as a man so switch to beaten up new woman to the sport.

I would pay big money for her to fight top tier and watch her get slaughtered

PC liberals are insidious like that - oppressing, persecuting, and programming the majority of us to think and do what they please.

As nice as it would be to see him put in his place, I just feel bad for the women who have to deal with this nonsense.

What happens when the sport becomes dominated by transgendered? What will stop that from happening?

This is such a bizarre thread. Liberalism’s fault? Seriously. As was pointed out, take it up with the fight promoter, take it up with licensing body … take it up with the organization that set up the rules.

The issue of who competes in what classification will always be determined by who is making the rules. It will never be an easy decision but that’s where the buck stops.

You’re acting like no one has control over who fights who. That’s never been the case.

Liberals make the ules with conservatives as their proxy, fooling us all

1 Like

From you that is an absolute compliment. Thank you. The next time you agree with me I will wonder where the hell I went wrong. Again. Thanks.

1 Like

The transgenders are taking over!

Your suggestion makes no sense.

Why would a MMA fighter agree to a fight, and then show up just to throw in the towel?

You understand this is a sport, right? These athletes are competing - to make more money, to win championships, to gain sponsorships. Their win/loss record is their most important asset.

Putting a loss on their record for no reason is antithetical to what these athletes are seeking.

Where does it stop, libs? Next you’ll be saying a man can compete in dogfighting because he decides he’s transpecies.

1 Like

Money.

There are ton of fighters who just show up and one punch tap out Bob Sapp is the king of it.

So that she doesn’t get knocked into a coma by a man.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to just not agree to the fight in the first place, and not have to take the L?

She can just refuse to fight him, no one is forced to fight someone.
they have to agree.

a UFC champion gave up her title because she refused to fight Cyborg.

Mostly because major organization will never sign transgender fighters, its a clown show for half empty bars.

As I suggested. But it would be more effective if she showed up for the fight. If fans pay good money to watch a man pound a woman, then the woman refuses, they will get pissed.