Now a man who beats a woman is considered to be "brave."

I also disagree with calling her brave, but that article calling her brave is not the reason why she is allowed to fight a cis woman or why conservatives pay to see that fight.

When a man kills his female component then maybe those who think it’s ok to allow transgendered men to directly compete with women will wake up.
I doubt it though.

Good idea?

When any woman is scheduled to fight a man: She should show up for the fight, weigh in, step into to ring and throw in the towel as soon as the bell rings. Why risk being beaten into a coma for a match that you can’t win? If every fighter did that, the issue would solve itself.

It is unfair and unacceptable that nature arranged for male bodies to have significantly greater upper body strength than female bodies. This condition must be denied and reversed by rules and regulations.

Good idea

Good idea?

When any woman is scheduled to fight a man: She should show up for the fight, weigh in, step into to ring and throw in the towel as soon as the bell rings. Why risk being beaten into a coma for a match that you can’t win? If every fighter did that, the issue would solve itself.

I don’t think you quite grasp how this works.

No one is being forced to fight Ms. Fox. Every woman who has fought her has done so willingly and voluntarily.

Why force the athletes to put their careers and records on the line? If the consumers would simply refuse to watch the matches in question the fight promoters will stop organizing them.

Convince the consumers that this is abhorrent. Quickest means of ending it, and it uses the power of the free market over coercion.

I was getting the impression these fighters, people that organize the events, and people that pay to see it were being held at gunpoint by PC liberals who don’t generally watch MMA fighting.

1 Like

Stop with the wild broad-brushing, just because some activist LGTBQ rag made that statement does not mean everyone agrees.

I am vehemently against transgender athletes competing outside their born gender, in almost every case.

2 Likes

He would get crushed by any ranked pro female

It’s not really fair to characterize choice of opponents in competitive sports as entirely voluntary…

2 Likes

Ah the human breitbart RSS feed strikes again. V outraged.

Well, it would certainly avoid life-threatening injury.

So far, women seem to be going along with this stupid woke game. Maybe all women should refuse to compete against men. Of course, if they’re woke themselves, they won’t want to be accused of ersatz bigotry. I think that’s why this charade continues.

Wake up?

They’re already woke! What more do you expect??

Come on! This is our Brave New World we’re talking about.

The issue with female mma isnt this person is trans the issue is the level of quality fighter is low this person would be crushed by top teir mma fighters

It’s been like that for awhile now, I saw this issue first brought up about two years ago on the Joe Rogan show when he fractured a woman’s skull. Thing is this “Guy” Fallon Fox sucks and can’t compete against men so well so he calls himself trans and a portion on the left thinks it’s so brave.

I have talked to some on here on the left that doesn’t agree with Men beating up women kudos to you.

Just one of the girls

Eh… you are stretching that point a bit.

Fallon fox fought no buddies, the only time she fought a descent opponent she got knocked out

So all sports should be coed because there is a professional athlete somewhere that is better than them?

It’s not sound logic CJ.