Now a man who beats a woman is considered to be "brave."

Good lord, how low can you people go? You allow somebody with a penis to hit a woman in the head so hard that it breaks fractures her skull? And some of you are praising him for his braveness? I’m sorry. But there is a segment of liberalism that is simply bat ■■■■ crazy, off the rails, looney tunes. This abomination cannot be stopped by conservatives. They won’t listen to us. Libs have to make a stand for sanity. Silence in the face of this is not an option. It’s not okay for a man to beat a woman. PERIOD!

How dare someone hurt their opponent in an organized fight!

If there was an unfair advantage, then the fault lies at the feet of the licensing organizations and folks who decide who’s fighting who and not liberalism. Perhaps this is a wake up call that we should be separating athletes into classes based on weight and performance and not their gender.

Wasn’t Fox just doing what she was paid to do? Did she not receive unfair criticism because of being trans? Maybe if she was intentionally trying to break skulls I would say you have a point, but to me it seems like she’s just playing the game.

Yes. Mr. Fox was paid to beat women. That doesn’t make it right.

Fox also beat Tamikka Brents, giving her a concussion and breaking 7 orbital bones. But that’s super brave, too, taking an unfair, male-bodied advantage and using it to give female-bodied opponents brain injuries.

Lovely.

1 Like

Good points all around.

1 Like

sigh…I wonder when common sense is going to take over in situations like this. This is a guy, identifying as a woman and beating the crap out of women. This is an ongoing debate in the world of HS track & field world also.

And perhaps we shouldn’t pay to watch a man give a woman a concussion?

1 Like

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night,” Brents said, recounting her experience fighting Fox. “I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair.”

How does it make it wrong? It sucks that Brents received such an extreme injury, but they’re MMA fighters…

she’s right, do not disagree.

1 Like

Because we shouldn’t pay to watch a man fracture a woman’s skull. I shouldn’t need to convince you of this. It’s barbaric. We have nothing more to say.

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night,” Brents said, recounting her experience fighting Fox. “I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair.”

I don’t think we should pay to see any gender fracture the skull of anyone regardless of their gender.

3 Likes

Nice punch dude.

That feels like more of a cultural issue than a political one. Obviously enough people are paying for it to make it lucrative for the industry. If the market (aka profit) isn’t there no doubt the organizers will reconsider their business model.

Free market in action.

Transgender athletes in a same sex league should not be a thing. Look, if you were born in the wrong body it’s too bad. I’m sorry, but life was not fair. Is it fair to your competition? No, it isn’t.

Go play on a co-ed league.

1 Like

There is another option that I think would work very well. When any woman is scheduled to fight a man: She should show up for the fight, weigh in, step into to ring and throw in the towel as soon as the bell rings. Why risk being beaten into a coma for a match that you can’t win? If every fighter did that, the issue would solve itself.

1 Like

That’s a key here.

The market drives this.

Personally, I enjoy seeing a good men’s MMA fight, but I don’t watch women fight at all (whether or not one of them is actually a biological male.)

If the Olympics are going to allow biological males to compete in women’s events, I’ll skip watching those events.

To the point of the original post, calling such males “brave” is ludicrous.

2 Likes

I would suspect that the majority of those viewers are conservative, as are the people in charge of setting up the fight. Why are conservatives paying to watch a transgender woman beat up a cis women? And how do liberals convince them not to?

The liberals are calling this dude “brave.” They should stop with this type of lunacy.

What do you think? Would this work?

When any woman is scheduled to fight a man: She should show up for the fight, weigh in, step into to ring and throw in the towel as soon as the bell rings. Why risk being beaten into a coma for a match that you can’t win? If every fighter did that, the issue would solve itself.

A sick twisted world the radicalized left had created…and to think they want to impose that sick twisted world upon our society.