Now a man who beats a woman is considered to be "brave."

both of these people are 100% female.

I don’t disagree with you. But outrage for the sake of outrage isn’t going to help anything.

Even having higher testosterone for some period will have permanent effects, they try to argue that being on female hormone therapy is enough, but not even close. Going through make puberty in itself is a big difference that is permanent.

As someone who has worked out and stopped multiple times, muscle memory and muscle mass is a crazy thing, you really do have permanent effects that will never go away.

no major MMA organization will ever sign a Transgender fighter.
Its a regional freakshow.

I’m pretty far right and also a supporter of gay rights. I do believe that the pressure from the trans lobby on liberals is quite intense. Martina Navratilova, one of the greatest female athletes in history who is also a lesbian, is a target because of her views. They are quite ruthless.

Eh… need more info.

Gabi Garcia she is 6’2 220 + pounds she fight in Japan.

MMA doesn’t need Transgender fighter there is enough monsters already.

Yup the main fight has been between the trans community and the more old school (read older) feminists- often targeted as "Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists- or TERFs. The TERFS have lost…completely. And pretty much any younger Lefty is accepting of Trans individuals. The problem comes in these certain areas like Sports. And the ideology becomes so rigid that it allows for things that are obviously not a great idea. We just need a work around when it comes to this.

1 Like

No doubt. If we had a barbecue and a few beers, I would probably enjoy the hell out of your company. :beer:

You are ignoring the other side of this coin, PEDs.

If you look at many of the comments in social media, twitter especially, and yes even when these threads pop up here from time to time you would see that many liberals do support this and have np at all saying it.

It shouldn’t be baffling you personally might consider it abomination but sit back and wait awhile come back and read the thread you will find many support it.

Are you a fan of Chris Cyborg? 100% “female” too…

Whether anonymous people on twitter support this or not is irrelevant.

They’re not the ones making the rules.

was a fan of Amanda Nunes punching her face to death :smile:

Female MMA is finally coming into its own, getting away from freakshow fighters and we are starting to see real amazing talent.

I just looked Cris Cyborg up - and it’s utterly terrifying to find that she’s younger than me.

She looks like she’s in her 50s.

a life of steroids and getting punched in the face will do that.

Lawsuits. Lawyers/attorney’s have ■■■■■■ up our society beyond all reason and common sense.

Maybe there on to something I think they found a way to allow whites to play basketball with black athletes without getting crushed. Just one minor detail they need to be girls.

This is nonsense.

None of the big promotions will sign trans fighters. No one is suing them over it.

Only small, shady backwoods promotions are signing fighters like Fox, and it’s definitely not because they’re worried about being sued.