North Korea Launches Short-Range Missile, South Says

yeah i know he was returning their money

stacks of it on pallets

Billions and billions. It was a naked act of treason to enrich a terrorist state, and the libs cheered.

Clinton no doubt helped. Obama and Clinton are the worst! Thankfully since Trump told us that North Korea is no longer a threat, he can now turn his mastery on Iran and save us twice over. :us:

where is that stated?

maybe there can be a compromise

diplomacy

You want to comprise with a person who had his uncle eaten alive by dogs?

Love letters. That’s how they roll.

Time’s coverage of Trump’s infamous statement that he is in love with Kim Jung Un, the brutal dictator of North Korea:

no longer a nuclear threat, which, with dismantling of nuke test site, and no nuke tests since, still may be true.

have some faith

North Korea has nuclear weapons they don’t need to test anymore.

Oh brother, I have faith in abundance! Donald has delivered us from the threat of North Korea, and soon Iran will take their place as the next rogue state to fall under the mighty genius and capable hands of Donald - greatest POTUS ever. And the libs will season our table of bounty and freedom with their salty tears! :us:

so judgemental of their culture…

never any judgement over women being stoned to death though on other side of globe…,

but anyway, he is pushing for nukes, has some success in getting them…

like it or not, the situation demands attempts at diplomacy

what’s your alternative?

Name one single time I have said throwing rock at people to murder them is cool

mmkay

how you know this?

Everybody happy!

Keep faith, fellow Trump supporter - He shall deliver us from lib evil!

i did not say you said that

what?

Because it has been reported by the U.S intelligence community publicly.

Trump needs to up the ante on his unique negotiations:

1 Like

sounds like he deserves some attempts at diplomacy then huh?

There is zero negotiating with North Korea they want complete control over the Korean Peninsula, they will not denuclearize, they have made zero attempt to do so.

They have eating your bread, drank your wine, listen to your stupid President talk with no intent of ever doing anything.

2 Likes