North Korea Launches Short-Range Missile, South Says

My boys at Fox!

1 Like

thr summit, re-establishing diplomacy, peace treaty talks between NK and SK, agreeing to be nuke free…

peace talk between NK and SK have been happening for like 30 years.
and NK never agreed to denuclearlization.

1 Like

Having a summit and sucking up to a dictator with no tangible results was something to praise…? You have to be kidding me.

1 Like

The loyal Americans of Trump Nation don’t need the confirmation. Donald said he eliminated the threat from North Korea, I believe it, and that settles it. Maybe you should trust our incredibly smart and stable Leader, and not fall prey to the liberal trap of needing empirical evidence for everything.

Have you hugged a flag today? :us:

jumping right in to dismiss everything.

i understand

i call this progress.

cant answer seriously huh?

i understand

troll away

it’s a start. it’s called “diplomacy” and often has setbacks

thd idiot left used to like diplomacy

i guess only with terrorists

i mean, islamist terrorists

Kim just gave all of that the middle finger, but keep on being gullible.

When will the Formal peace treaty be signed? and I don’t think you understand what North Korea means when they say “Nuclear-free” they mean the removal of all U.S troop and the 7th fleet.

oh i was suspect all along

but, this is how it goes dealing with such deranged leaders

just ask jimmy carter

At some point you’ll have to accept that Donald is much braver, wiser, and bigger than anyone who opposes him. When you can do that you have the ability to truly come into his service. Maybe you can trust his words enough to let faith guide you? Otherwise you leave yourself vulnerable to the liberal ploy of seductive reason and intellect. Trust and believe, thinkingman.

Maybe change your name to faithman? You’ll see the truth of Donald’s amazingly amazingness intuitively.

Donald saved us from North Korea! Donald saved us from the immigrant hordes! Donald set the economy booming! MAGA! :us:

The unfortunate part is our position is now much much weaker. Thanks Trump!

Yes…talks, greeeaaattt. More like, Trump got used by Kim Jung Un for a propaganda piece and you guys ate it up along with Trump just to beat your chest. At least Obama got an international nuclear arms agreement with Iran

i didnt say there was a formal treaty

i dont think you understand “nuclear free”

“South and North Korea confirmed the common goal of realizing, through complete denuclearization, a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula. South and North Korea shared the view that the measures being initiated by North Korea are very meaningful and crucial for the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and agreed to carry out their respective roles and responsibilities in this regard. “

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/27/the-panmmunjom-declaration-full-text-of-agreement-between-north-korea-and-south-korea/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3a79ae4e33f

Yes and North Korea will “denuclearize” when the 7th fleet and every single America troop is out of South Korea.

obama sent billions to iran, avowed hater of the us and israel. now thats idiotic

The card says moops

Ugh this again…

1 Like

The North Korea want Korean unification under their government.