North Dakota Resistances

the can take any step they want. and teh feds will just ignore it.
for example bidens exec order blocks keystone. if ND says it unconstitutional what are they going to do? build it themselves?

biden ordered masks on planes. if ND says its unconstitutional what are they going to do?

An “arrangement” :rofl::+1:t3:

The bill is a great read and sounds like a great bill! :+1:

Fantastic news! States’ rights are awesome.

2 Likes

Lol!

Yiu being humorous tonight?

And you have a habit of accusing other for very thing you’re doing yourself…I am simply pointing out what is.

1 Like

Was I talking to you there?

Too bad…

Agreed. …

3 Likes

Silly political grandstanding.

The courts decide legality, not an AG. The Constitution expressly states that any case arising under the Constitution, laws and treaties of the United States go to the federal court system. Article 3, Section 2. Its not like there’s a ton of precedent on EOs and constitutionality.

https://www.fjc.gov/history/administration/judicial-review-executive-orders

It’s interesting or sad to see state politicians think they can rewrite the constitution. I think they probably know this though. Just another chance to throw their arms in the air and say they “tried” to their constituents.

oh boy

the left is really pulling the country apart

all acc to their plan

Yep…a Democrat running wild? That’s exactly what this bill is fighting…Dems running wild. :sunglasses:

Oklahoma allows Missouri residents to get a temporary permit to drive across state lines, purchase cannabis, and drive back home across state lines.

10th Amendment. :wink:

1 Like

Obviously any such attempts the state makes are, if both sides insist, going to wind up in Federal Court. This is just a way of getting them there.
Is the EO Constitutional? That will be decided EO by EO, just as with Trump.

More like allowed if the Fed government doesn’t oppose it.

Federal agents who attempt to enforce federal cannabis laws in these states are subject to misdemeanor charges.

I’d love to see it. lol

1 Like

N.D. may not win this one. But they certainly should not go down without a fight. If their chances are 10 percent or 1 percent. RESIST!

I agree. There is a process to contest the legality/constitutionality of EOs. I don’t understand why a state legislature would think they can appoint a state AG to be the arbiter. That would clearly not be legal/constitutional.

I think that is what we will just need to do.

:statue_of_liberty:

I, for one, am glad to see so many alleged “conservatives” irritated about executive orders again. I’m not sure where they have been the last 4 years. Welcome back folks!