None Dare Call It Treason

That’s more than generious.

These Russian robots are fantastic!!!

1 Like

It will be fun watching your meltdown when the entire Russian collusion delusion becomes impossible to maintain even to cultists

There are enough Trump tie-ins with Russia to not just laugh them off. The reporters at the Times, WashPost, etc., have dug up quite a bit and more things continue to surface. It’ll be more fun seeing the apologists wither in tears when reality hits. We’ve already had government reports that the Russians interfered in the election, which several here kept denying. It’s not that wide a gap to say that Trump or someone with the campaign knew or was alerted to what was going on. Suck on that.

[quote=“CassandraJoe, post:111, topic:6359, full:true”]

If they weren’t low information they without skills etc, they wouldn’t be trying to sneak in.

Luck has nothing to do with it

The quality of AI bots has really improved over the years. Used to be that all bots could do was repeat ‘Trump is cool’ over and over. But for GRE scores, 3/5 I’d say.

Everything against Trump always leaked, even things that only seemed to incriminate Trump until discovered to be “fake news”.

Therefore, its highly unlikely proof of collusion can exist and the “leakers” not leak it.

Its Treasonous not to accept the results of the election and intimidate and do violence to supporters of winner. The basic premise of elections is the result will be accepted by the losers. Anything less is treason against the idea of the Republic.

It seems to me that everyone has accepted it. Trump is president. He’s appointing Supreme Court justices and meeting with foreign leaders. The Mueller investigation, which was started by Republicans and is lead by Republicans, is a legitimate look at possible Russian interference. I don’t think it’ll lead to the end of Trump’s presidency and I hope it doesn’t.

The Democrats I know love their country and want the best for everyone, just like the Republicans I know. Suggesting that Democrats want to destroy the country, as I heard so often when Obama was president, doesn’t make sense.

Except you have no evidence that anyone, let alone Democrats, is doing any of those things.

Ya know there are tons of people today including many on this board, who defend and wave the Confederate flag, defend Confederate monuments, think Lincoln was a tyrant, Reconstruction was appalling federal overreach, the Civil Rights Act was an unconstitutional encroachment on states’ rights, etc. etc. etc.

They aren’t Democrats.

Correction: Very few of the reports against Trump have been wrong. The vast vast majority have been dead on target. So your “logic” is non-existant.

Steve King is literally a neo-Confederate white supremacist who promotes actual honest-to-god neo-Nazis. A video of him blathering on Fox News is not proof of anything except the kinds of sources you consider reliable information.

Please provide the context for this graph.

Or a link to it.

Thanks in advance.

That’s what leftists do, ad hominem. That’s why the Democrat Party is doomed to fractionalize into warring cults, and the DNC will be powerless to stop it.

They lost the ability to think. Democrats can’t formulate cogent argument, give rational reasons for their positions. They can only smear opposing opinion or those who believe them.

So when the various competing victims that make up the Democrat Party coalition begin fighting over the crumbs, it will be all out war with each side claiming the other is “racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, etc. ad nauseam.”

Its all they got.

You didn’t actually argue against anything I said. He’s from Iowa but keeps a Confederate flag on his desk. He repeats actual white supremacist talking points. He retweets actual, provable neo-Nazis and doesn’t apologize or delete when called out on it. An interview with him on Fox News is not evidence of anything Democrats are doing. That isn’t ad hominem it’s just a fact.

If Democrats are actually doing those things you could provide a real primary source to support your claim.