No primary challengers? GOP is shameful

Politifact is a left wing rag, not to be trusted…in 5,4,3,2…

So in response to my post:

You state that you don’t recite LW talking points and then turn around and do exactly that by doubling down on your claim that Trump is a bigger liar than Obama or Hillary.

So once again, please feel free to provide proof.

I don’t know why you guys bother.

LOL!
Okay…you got me. Trump is a very honest, stable genius.

And by comparison

Let’s look just at the Pants on Fire category.

Trump 102, Obama 7

That is 2.5 years in vs an entire political career.

If someone is looking for consistent LW bias from their fact checking, Politifact is their go to place. So I’m confident lefties would find Politifact to be very trustworthy.

Pretty much tells you everything you would want to know about politifact! :wink:

It tells me they fact check statements made by people.

And it tells me Trump lies, and lies alot.

Just as I stated. Lefties love politifact; :+1:

I’m betting they don’t have much use for fact check sites favored by those on the right.

Who is a moderate democrat?

Its not just the number of lies that count. Obama assured us that the only difference that most people would see in their insurance was that they would save around 2000 dollars a year. He told us we would be able to keep our insurance if we liked our current insurance. He knew better. The result was narrowly passing an enormous benefits package that would never have passed without the lies.
To compare that to “my inauguration crowd was the biggest ever” as equivalent one on one is ludicrous.

Your posts are amazing. It takes an incredible skill set to do what you do.

1 Like

Feel free to post them here.

Says the guy who wants draconian gun control measure put in place… seize them all!

And Trump is certainly doing a fantastic job eliminating the national debt that he said he would.

Ok. Statement that the Russian investigation was a coup is “pants on fire”. That is a judgement call. If you believe that Strzok and others were politically neutral in their actions, then you believe this was “pants on fire”, as politico states. If you think the lead investigator at the time wanting insurance against a Trump win indicates something other than that he wanted car insurance, you might not agree that this was a “pants on fire”.

Just not up to the skill level of your posts?

1 Like

What is centrist about trade wars and mass deportation and locking up 4 month old babies.

I don’t think you understand what the word “Coup” means.

3 Likes

Trump public call his critics guilty of treason

Did Obama or Hillary ever call our Host a Traitor who committed treason.