No primary challengers? GOP is shameful

since when is it shameful to not have primary challengers? I dont recall Obama having any Or Clinton.

Nope.

Leftism.

And libberish.

You know, don’t you, that no matter what anyone says you hold as radical, you will simply declare it not radical. So what’s the point in playing that game?

You made the assertion. If you can’t back it up, just say so.

And yet he HAS moved forward on those things. (With much of DC and the media fighting him tooth and nail on it.)

No, I didn’t.

You are wrong again.

Look at the way Dem media attacked McCain and Romney. If someone like that were to run against Trump, liberals would cheer them on until they go the nomination. As soon as they sewed up the nomination we would be told what racists they were. John Dean would be telling us how he was worse than Nixon.

2 Likes

That’s why I don’t look at what the media says, and only look at the actions taken by the people. It’s going to be a while before I can fill in the bubble for a GOP candidate at any level.

The media is there to create a narrative for the owner of the company, and that is all. They do his bidding.

It does. I am glad that America allows individuals to spend money to run for President. Its much better than Kings and dictators. I don’t see it as a waste. There are a large portion of America who views Trump’s policies as toxic and not representing their views.

Trump may win, he might lose. No one knows at this point.

Actually my political ideology is pretty close to what we already have in the WH. I’m happy with the choice I made in 2016 and see no reason to make a change for 2020.

I fully recognize that DEMs will strongly disagree, just as Republicans disagreed with the DEM sitting in the WH between 2009 and 2017.

Are just that.

Easily proven lies.

I think Obama and Clinton both have Trump beat in that department by a large margin.

That is empirically false.

I’m just glad my current governor decided not to be a primary challenge to Trump. I think Governor Hogan (of Maryland) is a great guy, a damn good governor and he’s anti Trump, but I just don’t think he would have fared to well.
However, I do think it’s crazy that no one esle in the Republican party does not want to stand up and challenge this buffoon

You better cut Clinton out of that herd.

No its not. There is no way you can prove one way or the other.

We are both simply expressing an opinion.

But please by all means give it your best shot.

:grinning::smiley::smile::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:
Dude that’s funny.
You’re being disingenuous for partisan reasons and we get it, but the number of lies is not even close. Your lord and savior DJT have Obama, Hillary, GWB, Clinton, GHWB and Reagan combined beat and it’s only been 3 years.

If what you say is accurate, it should be easy enough to prove that Trump is the biggest liar that ever walked the face of the earth.

Wow…you are serious. Bless your heart.
One thing I don’t do is recite LW talking points.
Anyway…anyone of sound mind, republican or democrat know that your lord and savior DJT is a habitual and very consistent liar. His lies transcends party.

Start here and go from there

I especially like the one about noise from windmills causing cancer.