No Jbiden Townhall Thread?

Dunno is not ambiguous. Unless you don’t know that it means “I don’t know”.

Just don’t parse posts.

Ask for clarification.

Wrong, you can buy a 120 round Glock mag but the 100 round is much more reliable.

You can also convert it into a machine gun in 30 seconds

I [quote=“WuWei, post:40, topic:239679, full:true”]

What you quoted doesn’t help the “context”.
[/quote]

120 and 100 round Glock mags are easy to get

Everything sneaky said is incorrect, both 9mm pistols and rifles have 120 round mags

3 Likes

The hilarious thing is that the people in this thread trying to make fuN of Biden are factual incorrect :rofl:

Biden was not wrong. Wonder if we will get a retraction

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sure it is. Quotation marks can be used for emphasis or sarcasm.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

What do you call this?

Is it not for 9mm Glock?

Ain’t no way around it, you were incorrect

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

I call it a drum not a mag and it is 100 rnds not 120. No way around it you are incorrect.

2 Likes

Considered was the wrong word. Added to the equation of why.

It’s called a drum magazine, they used to be 120 and 110 but they changed the capicty to reduce jamming. You can still find the old ones on VA gun trader.
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ati-ruger-10-22-22lr-drum-magazine-110-rounds?a=1919026

There are pistols compatible with this magazine and a gsg clone that holds 130

Anyway you cut it Biden said nothing inaccurate.

Unless you are actually going to argue a that a drum magazine isn’t actually a magazine which is ridiculous

Rhino arms/norinco made 120 round drum mags they exist but jam far more than 100 round ones.

Unless you have actually used both this is not something you expect people to know, the fact this is what you are Nitpicking Biden on say a lot.

A drum magazine is still a magazine

How in the world is this even practical? Do they like it cuz I looks phallic?

Why not just have extra regular magazines?

With an automatic glock the rate of fire is crazy. We were emptying 100 rounds mags in under 5 seconds

Okay, I can understand that. But it’s like 3 extra pounds, and has to be carried around in like a dufflebag. Seems like a hassle.

It’s not something anyone would carry for defense, all it is useful for is plinking, drivebys and mass shootings.

It is amazing for drive bys with the full auto Glock switch. Being able to throw 100 rounds at a target in 4 seconds is a gangbangers dream. Put a beam on it and you can’t miss. They became huge in Chicago starting around 2010.

It’s harder to carry, harder to shoot… “buy a shotgun, Kate.”