No Jbiden Townhall Thread?

Dunno is ambiguous.

What is dishonest is claiming that how I read a one word in answer to several legitimate questions somehow gets butt hurt about ambiguity.

By the way. Why don’t you address the questions I posed?

2 Likes

It’s wrong.

It’s not a deflection. Why should anyone take anything he says seriously when he’s adding thousands to the unvaccinated population?

Do you know what the moral authority to lead is?

3 Likes

Parsing. :laughing:

A fantastic question which seems to create cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

It is in MAGALAND!!

You too?

Stand in line for you four eggs per month per person. Cause someone might have eaten 3 per day and that is over the limit.

1 Like

Dude, you are misquoting. I reject misquoting, it’s dishonest.

How am misquoting?

“rifles and 9MM pistols that shoot 120 rounds.”

Poetic license. I thought you meant you.

You shouldn’t put quote marks on it, that is not poetic license.

Then ask for clarification.

I answered you questions.

No
Yes
Dunno.

I have an acquaintance that has a full auto Glock with one of them.

What did Biden say that was wrong?

DMK was deflecting from the obvious truth that she parsed my post - not biden’s words - to suit her needs.

Also, since they are testing in detention, why do you think they are releasing positive cases into america? Do you have a link?

As usual you back up your claims with so much evidence, the truth becomes plain…

Biden might end up being the last dem elected to president who has fired a gun outside of the military, and potentially the last one who actually believed in the second amendment. Didn’t the guy actually recommend someone go out and buy a shotgun?

Instead of working with that, The gun fetishists choose instead retreat to their insular world where they laugh at all the normies for not having memorized all the manufacturer spec sheets.

Not hard to imagine wanting to flee such a state of affairs, is it?

Nope. Dunno is your answer and it is ambiguous.

1 Like

Yeah.

The only way to ‘win’ the gun argument is to stand together with your fellow devotees and point and laugh and those that misuse words like ‘clip’ or ‘magazine’.